Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$118
  • Beachfront
$271
$212
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$765
$309
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,492 results
All reviewsbeverly hillshouse carpool restaurantpool staffrodeo drivecar serviceroom serviceconcierge deskwithin a mile radiusbeautiful hotelfavorite hotelluxury hotelperfect stayhollywood signvalet parkingculinaspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 29, 2007

Spent four days over Xmas and had a great time. This place is subtle, well done and comfortable.

check in flawless
grand premiere suite as displayed on web
great food
quiet
nice xmas brunch (expensive but worth it)
great staff

only negative was the bathroom. if you are short, like me, be very careful getting in.
terrific staff.. checked out to go home and decided to stay over at the last minute to check back in. The welcome back was easy and kind.
Called lost and found for a left behind book and was attended to promptly.
some of the best room service food.
one of the best hotels if not the best in or near bh..
i suggest a higher floor because of the potential noise but thats just a personal thing.
well done

Stayed: December 2007
2  Thank spiderback
Reviewed November 9, 2007

While at the Four Seasons Los Angeles in Beverly Hills, I stayed in an Executive Suite on the 10th floor. I had a balcony, overlooking the city.

As soon as I arrived, I was treated with the utmost respect and politeness. Everyone on the staff was pleasant, and willing to do whatever it took to make my stay the best it could be. The food was excellent; and the 24-hour room service was a plus, especially when travelling from the East coast and having to switch time zones. My room was always thoroughly clean and tidy, and the turn-down service was a nice end to a long work day. The beds were also very comfortable, along with the pillows.

The location was great because Wilshire Blvd is just a few blocks away, which leads to many businesses in Beverly Hills. However, the hotel is tucked nicely away amongst what appeared to be residential buildings, so the noise level is not bothersome. It's quiet at night, and peaceful during the day.

All in all, after being at the Four Seasons for a week, I was very pleased with my experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any traveler coming to Beverly Hills.

Stayed: November 2007
1  Thank alcanhodge
Reviewed October 11, 2007

Stayed at the Four Seasons one night before and after catching a cruise in Los Angeles and found the hotel to be fantastic, the place was beautiful and we were treated like royalty, the staff were very nice and the use of the house car was an extra bonus. I don't know why some of the other reviews were so bad, but I have to say in my opinion it was one of the best hotels I've stayed at. Even ran into some celebrities.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 18, 2007

If I was the owner of the Four Seasons Hotel Brand - BILL GATES - private owner, I would pull the signage and make it a Marriott Courtyard.

I thought I was at a one star hotel, a no name hotel. I dont' get it...this hotel needs a major facelift or needs to be totally demolished, I've never seen something so passe'. The pricing does not deliver the standards.

I have traveled to many countries and US and always enjoyed my stays at the elegant Four Seasons, this is the old hag of the chain.

I've stayed in Buenos Aires, Miami, NYC, Bali, Tokyo, San Diego. According to the staff, this has not been remodeled since opening over 25 years ago.

The housekeeping was dissapointing, late every day, had to ask for bath amenities

I was stunned that the Pool was filled with non-hotel guests, crashing, some hotel guests were turned away not able to enjoy the pool. FYI: pool was very small and chairs were so close to each other. Inconsistent service again, hard time getting staff to bring service.

Seems that the staff are not happy which is passed on to the hotel guests. They seem to have "I don't care' attitude.

I found the drinks to be ridiculous overprice, the brunch was $65.00 for a buffet brunch, food that's been sitting out for hours.

The only thing, that was nice, is the outdoor area were weddings were held.

Bathroom: Passe - bad shower
Carpeting: Filthy
TV: OLD

Also, Mr. GM Four Seasons / LA , train your staff to know and show the hotel upon checking in, we were given our room keys, and no orientation re: restaurant, spa, etc.

The concierge was horrible! just printing out from list, gave wrong directions, sending us to horribe restaurants.

I would strongly recommend to go to another hotel in the area, this has lost any luster, only thing going is the sign and the address. PASS!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
10  Thank TravelDIVA3
Reviewed August 12, 2007

For the price, there are much better hotels in L.A. or Beverly Hills. The rooms are old and a little run down, beds sag in the middle; the televisions are ancient. The best part of the hotel room was the large bathroom. The "fitness center" consists of a few old machines and treadmills. While the concierge recommended two Italian restaurants within walking distance, the one we chose (Orso) had to be the inferior choice. She at least should have known the menu and wine list were very limited, which is unusual for Italian restaurants. We were at the hotel for a wedding; the outside garden is a great location for events, and the use of both outside and inside for the reception was well done. Speaking of being done, my fish at dinner was not, but it was not worth sending it back as I had enough appetizers to make up for the uncooked main course (filling up on appetizers being a wise decision at most weddings). When you try to find the hotel, make sure you know it is in L.A., not Beverly Hills, as there is a S. Doheny Drive in both cities. This is north of Wilshire Boulevard, and north of N. Doheny Drive in Beverly Hills (it makes more sense when you get there). There is a lot to do within walking distance, especially on Robertson Blvd. We stayed three nights at the Four Seasons after one night at the Beverly Hilton and were sorry we had to move from the Hilton.

Stayed: August 2007