All reviews sub shop jersey mikes full kitchen sandwich shop studio room close to the airport free breakfast an early flight century blvd sofa bed fire pit breakfast bar extra towels large bathroom shuttle service shuttle bus parking garage
Reviewed June 5, 2016

I stayed 2 nights mid-week. The shuttle was easy to catch at LAX. I had called ahead and got directions about the red signs. They said every 20-25 minutes but I got lucky and waited less than 5. Fast check in. Room was large and nice. Bed was comfy. Walk in shower with plenty of hot water. In the morning, I made the 10 minute walk to the City Bus Transit Center which was convenient for me to avoid a rental car and parking day. The second day, I rented a car from budget which is right behind the hotel and an easy walk. The wi-fi was good (and free). The breakfast was good and I did not have to wait for the waffle maker. They have several newspapers available. Nice area out by the pool where you can enjoy a meal or just relax. I wish I had brought a bathing suit.

Helpful hints - the safe is inside the bureau drawer. It took me a minute to find that. The in room coffee was so-so, powdered creamer and not enough of it, huge pot that I ended up making weak coffee in. The rooms are large enough to accommodate a family but you just get 1 little bottle of shampoo/conditioner so ask for more when you check in. Staff was very friendly and helpful the entire stay. I would stay here again anytime!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

Our arrival wasn't as good as expected as the staff at the hotel reception just stood and waited at their counter as we struggled to move our bags into the lobby. We had hoped that there would at least be an offer of a bag trolley, but this was not the case. Nonetheless, the check in process was smooth, and I managed to subsequently find a trolley myself to move our many pieces of luggage to our room.

This is the 3rd time I've stayed at this hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious, and the kitchen is the usual expected for a residence Inn (i.e. Stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, pots/pans, dishes and utensils) . I particularly like the USB ports they have in the room for easy charging of electronic equipment.

We were particularly impressed with the airport shuttle service from LAX to the hotel. The driver picking us had just finished one week's worth of night shifts, and was obviously tired. However, he was very cheerful and friendly, and went out of his way to ensure that all passengers had a restful time while he carried all the heavy bags in by himself. It was obvious to all of us that he took pride in his work, and wanted to take care of the passengers. Although some of the bags were very heavy, he cheerfully shared that these were lighter than the milk/butter deliveries he used to make years ago! He is the most motivated and pleasant shuttle bus driver we have ever encountered out of the 6 times we have used the shuttle service.

There are 3 eateries downstairs (pizza, subs and a coffee place). We tried the pizza and it was quite good.

There is a nearby budget car rental (24 hour) which we also utilised. Suggest making an online car reservation should you need one as there may not always be cars available for walk-ins.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2016

This was a good choice of airport hotel for us to stay in overnight when we arrived late in the evening from the UK. Free shuttle from the airport worked well, the check staff were friendly and it was quick and efficient, plus the room/bathroom were large, well laid out and clean - breakfast was good too. My only gripe was a lack of shower gel and body lotion in their toiletries as most places provide this and I hadn't expected anything different here.... There's a good pizza shop next door for when Starbucks is shut in the evening as well

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Thanks to the staff who took the time to come up to my room to set the A/C to a lower temperature. This made it much more comfortable at night.
Check in and check out was fast and efficient and most of all very friendly.
The room was clean but the towels needed to be checked again as not all of them had been clean.
Also, please don't just pile my toiletry in the bathroom in one spot.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this property the last day of our trip to be closer to airport for an early flight. We were able to check in early and Chad at the front desk was very helpful. The hotel has great space to relax and eating options are right at hotel. You are also 5 minute from LAX so that makes it easy. The one issue we ran into was parking - make sure you tell the hotel you want to park overnight if you have a vehicle. I was not told the parking details and had to repark my car when I was trying to leave, walk back to hotel thru parking garage and then get my ticket, drag my family back thru the entire parking garage and then out. The front desk apologized but that doesn't change what happened. Also, had to call 3x before we finally got sheets and blanket for pull out couch. Property was great, front desk folks were very helpful but you need to stay on top of things and be proactive.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family