All reviews front desk night shift affordable hotel rooms are clean switch rooms ventura blvd pleasant stay definitely stay here again nice room hotel is located business trip walking distance housekeeping freeway rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here with my mom for a weekend and we had a great time! I would definitely recommend to anyone who’s looking for an affordable hotel with great customer service! Right when we arrived we had the friendliest greeting from the front desk Ana she had a smile on her face the moment we walked in which really made us feel welcomed. The room was always cleaned extremely well it was a bit rusty around the edges but overall the room was affordable & located in the perfect place! We will definitely stay here again, felt right at home!

Reviewed August 23, 2019

Came to visit on business and picked this hotel because they had a great deal! The staff was very friendly and answered all of my questions adequately! Great area to go on a nice walk as well. Would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Ana and Maricela was awesome and very helpful during my stay. Ana was very nice for check in. She even gave me specific directions to my room. Also showed me the nice view. I was thankful for all the assistance.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2019

The room was great, the other guests were very fun to talk to, and the staff was amazingly accommodating. Located in the middle of everything. Walking distance to 7-11 so all the late night snacks you could ever want.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Felix C, General Manager at The Sherman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear Cwhited27,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We also appreciate you for being so nice and warm to all our team members and guests. We want you to know that you are always welcome here at The Sherman Hotel as we have become your home away from home. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2019

We stayed in July and the room was so gross!!! I told the front desk employee, her responds was,will this isn't a 5 star hotel. There was bugs! bathroom was falling apart! Also they dont show when you book online the $10.00 dollar charge for parking each day! The pictures they show is false advertisement! Rooms look nothing like the pictures the reviews are 100% true!! Save your money! Go somewhere else!

Date of stay: July 2019

Dear Elena0330.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. I spoke to all front desk team and reviewed with them the proper way to address issues and complaints from guests. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. We have addressed all the parking fee notice you have raised and corrected them on all websites. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.