“Late night delight..”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We were on a look out for good Thai food that was open late night, as it was around 12:30 am. We picked Red Square One. There were a quiet a few people in the restaurant considering the lateness of the hour. We ordered the Tom yum soup, veg pad Thai, panang curry, spicy catfish ( you can order it fried or steamed, watch out for the bones) it was good spicy with green peppercorns in the sauce. We also had Hawaiian fried rice, not a big fan of this one. The whole experience was a satisfying one. The service was laid back but then we were winding down and in no hurry ourselves so didn't really mind it. We found it reasonably priced and plan to visit it again to try other things on the menu.
The plaza charges $2.00 parking fee.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Came here for a fast snack. I had the shrimp cakes. I have been here before. This is my favorite palace in LA for Thai food. I like there BBQ Chicken and also the noodles. Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

From the looks of some current online reviews, I'm not sure if I was just lucky cause I had a good experience at this place back in April. I actually went to Trip advisor to find high rated Thai food near my hotel...The Dixie. It was about couple blocks so I just walked there. 2pm and place was slow...perfect...so I expected to be served swiftly. I ordered the Spicy Seafood Basil and RCA noodles. The seafood dish was served on sizzling plate and had a nice kick to it! The RCA noodles were also delicious. Nice sauce and not too greasy at all. My server was very attentive. She came by at least 3 times while I was devouring my meal to make sure I was satisfied and boy I surely was cause I finished both dishes. I know there are plenty of Thai restaurants in LA but I'm glad I took a shot at this one. Its not fancy but food was great & cheap! Clean place too. See my pics.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife is Thai and we've explored tons of Thai restaurants in LA but RCA seems to have the best overall Thai food experience. Some places have better curry or spicy but RCA covers all the bases well and at a great price.

And, if you are so inclined there is a Thai bakery in the strip mall and next door is Silom Thai market. So your trip to Thai town can be quite eventful.

We love the steamed fish, pad gra pow, curries, fried fish, noodle dishes.

The only negative is paying for valet parking in this tiny lot. Seems ridiculous..

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This restaurant not only has good food, but a very nice atmosphere as well. The service is very courteous and prompt. Lucky for us we walked there from our hotel--parking a hassle.