I stayed here since my company Christmas party was at the Skirball. It is about a $17 - $20 cab fare to Skirball. Check in was fast and effiecient however, it was also a breach of security, "ok Mr surname, your room number is XXX!" Having majored in hotel management that is the one thing you do not do is announce the room number.
I had a King Study although I think I got a regular king room 428. The bedding was very comfortable. I was suprised a business hotel did not have stationary in the room. If you turned all they lights on in the room it looked like a checkerboard. Some lights were garish white others had a yellowish tint to them. Bathroom was nice and roomy. The sink is outside the bathroom.
I loaded the car up in the 5 AM hour. Do not make the mistake of doing that. You can get out the front doors but cannot get back in. I had to pry the doors open to get back in as no one was covering reception.
Saturday afternoon about 4:30 I called down to the desk...twice and both time the phone rang 20 times and no answer. I finally had to physically go down stairs and talk to the desk since they refuese to answer the phone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property has everything you need in order to work, relax and have fun. Free internet, full breakfast and parking plus a heated indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Sherman Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Los Angeles/Sherman Oaks
- Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Sherman Oaks Hotel Los Angeles
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Van Nuys