“Nice place for personal trip” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Villa Brasil Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Los Angeles
Villa Brasil Motel
Ranked #136 of 347 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Nice place for personal trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

The owner paid great attention in making the rooms comfortable. Rooms are equipped with microwave, refrigerator and even coffee boiler, the kitchen is small but very convenient for travelers. Air conditioner and air heater are provided in each room. Fruit such as apples are provided free of charge.

• Stayed January 2013
4 Thank jusun2000

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Portland, OR
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I like the location because it is queiet and the setting is charming. The problem, room cleanliness is an issue, especially room 105. Make sure you put out the "Maid Clean Room" sign, or it WON'T be cleaned. Not alot in the area, but "The Wood" retaurant is OK, and sois the Brasilain restaurant attachhed to the hotel.

Room Tip: The handicapped room was ok.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Timberline503
Vina del Mar, Chile
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Thank to traveler's reports I stayed in this nice motel.

I was road tripping in a rented Harley and stopped at a Starbucks to search on my iPhone and decide were to sleep.

Then I wrote down the adress and in a couple of minutes I was in Villa Brasil. My first impresion was a little bit disappointing but once I parked the bike and walked into the room I felt really nice.

After a deserved shower I got to the Restaurant (wich is only a few steps away) and had a great dinner. In the morning I went to Seven Eleven to buy some Donuts & orange juice while I turned on the cofee machine. I had a really nice breakfast outside the room in a very unique place.

I would absolutely recomend this place if your looking for a stop-by, the place is clean, cute, comfortable and as someone said before you can't beat the price.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank maxsoto
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Small motel, comfortable and clean rooms, adorable exterior. Great food at adjoining restaurant. 2 miles west is Venice Beach. East is Culver City proper. Good coffee across the street. Very pet friendly-dogs as well as cats.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Calabacitas
Santa Monica, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed here for 5 days while we were apartment hunting for a move to Los Angeles. The place is great--cute, quaint, comfy, and the price can't be beat. Very convenient if you're visiting the westside, Santa Monica, etc. Parking lot is TIGHT so hopefully you've rented a compact car...but there was never a lack of parking spots. The onsite restaurant is good and there is a great coffee shop/coin laundry place across the street for breakfast and laundry if you need it. We walked to nearby places for dinner a couple of nights.

Please note, though: they really mean it when they say they won't refund for any changes so make sure your plans are FIRM when you check in. They will charge you for the whole stay up front and won't make any exceptions if you need to leave early, even with plenty of notice. We ended up paying for a night we couldn't use when our plans changed unexpectedly. Oh well--we did know this was the policy going in and it was still a great deal all around.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Encinitas, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I booked the room after looking at the web site and just hoped it was everything people said it was. I was not disappointed, in fact, I was pleasantly surprised. It had a cozy, bright and cheerful atmosphere.
In the morning and evening I would sit outside on the cute little table and chair with the soft pillows and have my morning coffee or evening glass of wine. There were always others outside who would be socializing as well. I loved all the flowers and color! It is so close to everything fun in LA, especially Venice Beach and Santa Monica! I brought my bicycle and left my car in the parking lot......that was a great gas saving benefit! And as a single woman I felt totally protected there. I felt watched after and safe. Also, the restaurant was great! I loved their fish and the cozy atmosphere. Just wished they were open earlier for a great brazilian coffee!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Albany, CA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I made my reservation over the phone and when I arrived they had no record of it and they had no rooms available. It seemed like a nice place, but it was frustrating that they were so disorganized and not very apologetic.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Westside
Travelodge Culver City
Travelodge Culver City
#4 of 8 in Culver City

Been to Villa Brasil Motel? Share your experiences!