After spending a few days at the Renaissance in Hollywood and hating it, this beautiful hotel was like a breath of fresh air. From the moment you walk into the gorgeous lobby you know that you're going to have a great experience. The rooms are beautiful and a nice size - ask for a view on the side where the Hollywood sign is, otherwise you will probably be looking at office buildings. Our view was outstanding and there was a nice balcony to relax on. Bathrooms are modern and spotless. The staff was so friendly and helpful - I can't say enought nice things about this hotel. The bar in the lobby is so relaxing with beautiful seating, live music and terrific food. Do yourself a favor and book this hotel if you're going to be in the area - you won't be sorry. I got it for a very reasonable price on Priceline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental