The Intercontinental Century City was a convenient place to stay on my family's vacation to Southern California. It was a quiet property since it caters mostly to business travelers working in the local entertainment industry (it's literally next door to 20th Century Fox Studios). There's complimentary town car service to nearby attractions (Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, etc.). The valet parking is convenient, but overpriced. It's also a half hour drive to Universal Studios to the east and the beaches to the west. The rooms are very comfortable and have great views from private balconies. It's what you expect from Intercontinental. The price is also great - comparable to a three star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental