InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$426
$229
Omni Hotels
$560
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Beachfront
$289
$202
2,196 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillsambassador memberwestfield mallrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicacar serviceroom servicemile radiusvalet parkingupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitean upgradehotel is beautifulcorner roomhollywood sign
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2007

Wanted to stay near Venice Beach but my wife is the boss.

Got the room on priceline for Friday and Saturday for $105 a night.

Was traveling with a tween. The pool looked nice but it was almost empty. The workout area was above average.

They upgraded us to a nice suite. It had two TVs so it made my daughter happy. It is less than 2 miles from Beverly Hills. So my girls loved the location with being near a great mall and near rodeo drive.

It is in a business area, but a short drive away from everything. I was surprise that this was ranked the 4th best hotel by TA when we booked. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank miller6565
Reviewed August 4, 2007

I stayed at the Intercontinental Century City for 2 weekend nights in June 2007. I got the room via Priceline for around $110/night, so it was well worth that amount. My only complaint was that my room was very far from the elevator (the hallways take many turns and as a single female traveler I felt a little uncomfortable), and when I asked to move my room the front desk said the hotel was fully booked (this is a large hotel and it did not appear to be crowded my entire stay). I had a room on the 7th floor with a view of the movie sets off the back.

The hotel room itself was above average, with a robe, nice toiletries, mini bar, and 2 free bottles of Evian daily.

The location is near a great mall, but not much else in my opinion if you're a tourist (it's not near the beach, which is where I spent most of my time). I'm a little more familiar with LA now and when I went back I stayed in Santa Monica, albeit in a room almost 3 times the price of this one.

All in all, I recommend this hotel, especially if you can get it on Priceline for around $100.

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank Sega10028
Reviewed July 30, 2007

Went to LA for a little romantic getaway, however, I am young(ish) and poor so I suffered the whims of Priceline and came up with the Intercontinental. Neither a jackpot nor a disappointment (particularly when you're not paying anywhere near rack rate).

The Pros? Very clean, *huge* bathrooms (separate tub and shower), lovely beds, friendly room service, and excellent facilities (we made great use of both the pool and the gym).

The Cons? The location - downtown LA is good in that it's central, but there is *nothing* worthwhile nearby and as you'd expect, takes *forever* to drive anywhere in LA. This spot would be better fit for business travelers than tourists really. Valet parking - you can not park your own car. Annoying. Room service - while it definitely was a super chocolate milkshake - the room service menu is off-the-charts price-wise (and this is coming from a New Yorker, I'm used to big bills). Plus even though a tip is calculated into your bill, the wait staff clearly expects to be tipped in addition to that amount. Sigh.

My final entertaining story: we got in late, checked in and wearily headed to our room. Only to open the door and find... someone asleep, who we clearly scared the [--] out of. Had I been a savvier traveler I would have brokered that into an upgrade. However, I was too tired - so I just trudged back down to the lobby to ask for another room. Which was quickly supplied.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LB1488
Reviewed July 27, 2007

My boyfriend and I stayed just one night at the intercontinental. we each had a laptop computer. They info on the desk says that they charge $10 for "1 day" of internet use, which most hotels do nowadays so we paid ten bucks - using my boyfriend's laptop - for the one night we were staying here. At 11pm I attempted to get online using MY laptop instead and was prompted to pay again. Assuming this was a technical glitch I called the front desk -- and was informed by a rude and contrite young man - who said he was the manager - that the service the hotel used charged for each IP address... so if you used a different computer you would be charged ANOTHER ten dollars for the SAME 24 hrs of internet access. When I explained that clearly this was a technical glitch- i was informed that there was nothing to be done about it. If you use more than one computer in your room, you will pay $10 for EACH computer. Ridiculous. Never in my life has a purported four star hotel made that kind of "too bad for you" statement. Poor poor service. Extremely rude and disrespectful. And false advertising to boot. stay away.

Stayed: July 2007