InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$309
$289
$494
$377
  • Beachfront
$127
$289
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
$296
$286
  • Restaurant
$181
$99
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$210
$339
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
2,230 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillsambassador memberwestfield mallrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicacar serviceroom servicemile radiusvalet parkingupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitean upgradehotel is beautifulcorner roomhollywood sign
Reviewed August 6, 2009

two years ago, i stayed there for a couple of nights. been there for my first time and it was great. we rented a car and spent all day discovering the beauty of california.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2009

Stayed for three nights over fourth of July weekend and had a great time. Were staying on priority club points and got upgraded to a Deluxe Suite. Had wonderful views over LA, Fox Studios and saw all the way to the Ocean. We had breakfast at the hotel and each morning enjoyed wonderful service in the restaurant. We were travelling with our 13 months old daugther and were very grateful that they were so accommodating to her. I would definitely go back to the hotel again.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank TravelAdorer
Reviewed July 19, 2009

21% room service gratuity plus an additional charge $3.75 room service delivery charge is just dishonest. When topped off with tax for 2 bottles of Pellegrino at $20.00 resulted in an additonal charge of $10.75 for the service. . This was after we were able to negotiate with them to only charge us $14 instead of $42. for a pot of coffee. I must add that the $42 was not a mistake but what they charge for a pot of latte that is exactly likek coffee and milk.
When we spoke with the desk person in charge she was very hostile and initially refused to budge on the coffee. The service charges stayed the same as they are hotel policy.
We had a package with American Express that included breakfast up to $65 and a weekend food credit for $85. It seems that the hotel makes up for this by outrageous service charges.
Room was very nice, clean, and food good.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NewportBeach1952
Reviewed July 18, 2009

I actually can’t fault this hotel. It’s clearly a business hotel, opposed to a family or holiday type place. It’s functional and a little faded around the edges. But that appealed to me. It used be a Marriot (I think) so much of the fittings have been inherited. There are scuff marks and tired furnishings. But these made me feel more relaxed for some reason. The location is an odd one. Neither good nor bad really, it’s central for Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, The Beach, Culver and LAX too. From the airport it was 30mins in a cab. Perfect after a long flight. The mall, which is not 20mins walk away…more like 10. Is pretty good if you need to stock up on the usual things. It has Bloomingdales and Macys…which is a slight overkill. The supermarket under the AMC cinema is great. And there are several places to eat including the trashy Pink Taco.
Beyond that you need a car or cab to get to Beverly Hills, which is really only 1 mile away…but too far to walk. There is nothing else around. And this is the other great thing about this hotel; it’s so quiet. I mean really peaceful. Just perfect. The pool was heated, but a little cool. But it’s quiet and barely used. It was kept clean, tidy with loads of loungers and towels. The gym was smart too. The rest of the amenities including the restaurant were very good. Slightly over priced but the food and service were actually exceptional. The one time I had room service, for the first time ever, the fries that arrived were too hot to eat! Amazing.
So, the room. I was offered a king or 2 doubles. Took the king…it had an amazing open balcony with fabulous views up to the Hollywood sign (a long way away) and across the city. The loungers and table were a little tired …but as you barely ever get balconies in good hotel rooms…who cares. In the room the bed was comfy, the bathroom was huge and clean. The free coffee machine worked wonders at 6am…and it was all cleaned without problem everyday.
I would stay here again. And if you are comparing to the Hyatt, these are too different types of hotel. The Hyatt has a famous bar and pool scene; so attracts a lot more noise and fuss. That’s just not what I wanted.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank AnotherUnitedKingdom
Reviewed July 16, 2009

I booked through Hotwire at a great rate. The hotel was about a 20 minute walk to century city mall, and wasn't near much of the happening area. This could be a good thing or bad thing depending on the person.

Good Things:
I liked the fact that it was a quiet hotel. Valet was very quick and efficient. Very comfortable beds, good size room. Bathroom towels/linens were clean, and loved the separate shower and tub.

Bad Things:
Knowing I was 1 person, I got a room with 2 doubles. When asked to switch rooms to a King it became a lot of hassle for them. After going into 2 rooms (that apparently was only available) that smelt like smoke, I opted to stay in the 2 Double Bed room. This hotel I believe is supposed to be smoke free.
Bellhops are pretty bothersome, trying to take your luggage even when you say you're fine.
The pool area, although beautiful and comfortable, is in an area where you get high winds. It is therefore an area that ends up being cold, so you can't enjoy sitting outside by the pool. It's VERY chilly on a hot day. Maybe when it goes into the high 90's and above it won't be as bad. I was there during mid 80's where Santa Monica Beach was hotter.

Even though I had a lot of bad things, I might stay again. I guess it depends on price. The room itself was fabulous, the front desk could have been more accommodating. I'm hoping that if I end up staying here again, I will have a better experience. Just to finalize this all, I've been to the Hyatt down the street which is a great hotel and probably prefer that over the Intercontinental when it comes to the pool area. It is, however more of a family hotel and louder than the Intercontinental. Intercontinental also does have more of a luxurious feel than the Hyatt Century City Plaza.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo