Very nice hotel, with nice amenities and a nice room. We liked the many different channel choices on the TV, the Keurig coffee maker with liquid creamer and different coffee choices, and the view from our room. However, they throw in a sneaky mandatory valet parking charge of $36/night. NOT happy about that. When I asked the front desk they were snobby and acted like I should have known. We will NOT be back for that reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental