We chose the InterContinental because of our terrific experience with their Chicago location, but were a bit disappointed with the Century City experience. Later at night when my kids went to bed, I tried to take a bath and found that the stopper did not work. So, I tried to take a shower and there were three shower heads out of which only one worked. We did not call the front desk since it was very late and my kids were sleeping and we were checking out the next morning. When I checked out, I informed the gal of the issue so that the next traveler would not be inconvenienced. She just asked us why we didn't call the front desk. Location was great, and friendly staff - although valet personnel were not as friendly. For the price we paid for our room, I guess I at least expected to be able to have the bathing facilities working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental