I used to stay at this property years ago when it was a Park Hyatt and always had a fabulous stay. Since I'm not active in Intercontinental's frequent guest program I don't seek out Intercontinental hotels. However, since the Hyatt Century Plaza next door was sold out and I needed to be in this area, I opted to give the Intercontinental a try.
I was upgraded to a fantastic suite for my two-night stay -- enormous in size with a luxurious bathroom, spacious living room, three balconies and more! In addition the hotel staff were all very friendly, sincere and welcoming. Plus every time I called down to valet parking for my car, my car was waiting for me when I got down to the lobby -- not something I can say about most hotels and something I find very irritating when the car is not waiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental