My husband and I just spent 2 wonderful nights here this past week. I normally am not one to review a hotel but the service at this place was 5 stars plus. From the time you pull up to the time you check out you are treated with nothing but the best service of any hotel we have stayed (we travel A LOT). We arrived early on Tuesday and we were able to check into our room at 10:00 a.m. instead of waiting for normal check in time. We stayed in a king suite with a beautiful view of LA and the HOLLYWOOD sign in the hills. The room was very clean and well decorated, the bed was the best. EVERYONE from the front desk, maids, bell hops, bartender and valet people were some of the nicest people we have ever come in contact with in the service industry. One really nice feature they have is a complimentary car service to take you to local spots such as Rodeo Drive. I cannot recommend this hotel enough...if you are going to LA this is the place to stay (wish I could give it more than a 5).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental