This is a great hotel with generous room sizes, great service and great staff. My room was luxurios and spacious with a small balcony. I always prefer the fresh air option to air conditioning. There was a little noise from the next room (kids screaming at 8am on a Sunday), but generally nice and peaceful. I didn't like the location of this property. Whilst a short stroll to a Westfield shopping centre (like Pacific Fair on the Gold Coast), there was not much else in easy walking distance. I felt a little out of things, maybe that's just L.A.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental