InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Century Park Hotel(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
Stars Inn(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Mr. C Beverly Hills(Los Angeles)
  • Pool
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
2,259 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillswestfield mallambassador memberrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicacar serviceroom servicevalet parkingupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitean upgradehotel is beautifulhollywood signcorner roomgreat room
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I made the mistake to book a two week business stay at this horrible establishment. Despite its lobby and the plush outlook, this is only the "window" to old and neglected interiors, even in the suite I was upgraded to. Everything was falling apart, stains on the carpet, a bathroom designed in the sixties and the brilliant idea of installing the noisy minibar in the bedroom, so you won't be able to sleep. The magnificent view of a vacant parking lot, stained my memory for weeks. Equally depressing was the bare balcony with terribly aging and drab garden furniture. The room service I used frequently (as a writer I stayed in working) is rudimentary and fit for a motel. But the quintessence of rudeness was displayed by a bell boy who brought my luggage down at check-out. I handed him a $5 note which he regarded with disgust, never said "thank you," then he pointed at the valet who had brought my car and said "aren't you going to tip this guy?"
If you like motel-style operations masquerading as four star hotels, book your next stay at the Intercontinental, Los Angeles.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Nico M
OperationsLAXHA, Dir of Room Operations at InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Nico M.,
I would like the opportunity to discuss with you your recent stay at our Hotel. We welcome all of our guests feedback in an effort to improve. The ability to provide premium levels of service is one we take great pride in. I want to assure you this matter is taken seriously and has been shared with the Executive Office. I sent you a private message to contact me directly. Thank you again for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dir of Room Operations

Reviewed March 11, 2013

A very nice hotel but in need of a refurbishment. The entrance and ground floor areas were very inviting but unfortunately the hallways to the rooms are dim and dull, -- a repaint and paper would certainly brighten it up. The AirCon unit in the room was so noisy that we were unable to keep it on at night otherwise we wouldn't have slept well especially with the fridge being loud as well, it was a good job that the bed was comfortable. The Ice Machine on our floor didn't work so had to travel to other floors to obtain some - inconvenient and thats even after we reported the fault.
The courtesy limo was a great asset, especially for Century City shopping. The staff were superb, very informative and helpful. The restaurant and lobby bar were both enjoyable.
If the Hotel was modernized and updated I'm sure it would make a vast difference and attract lots of guest as it's in a good location.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear TrishalAucklandNZ,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm very happy to read you had a great first impression of our lobby and enjoyed the professionalism, courtesy, and friendliness of our staff. It's typically the personal touches extended by our staff that makes our guests feel this is their home away from home. We strive to meet and exceed our guests expectations. I'm happy to inform you the guestrooms will receive a Room Refresh this calendar year and we are in-progress of revamping the motors of our air condition units. On your next visit from New Zealand, I invite you to return to enjoy the beautiful InterContinental Los Angeles.

Dir of Room Operations

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The location of hotel is very good, in a very beautiful avenue. The reception and concierge staff are very attentive. The valet parking service is also very efficient, though a little expensive. The rooms are not so spacious but comfortable. I recommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I like the InterContinental Brand. A little bland, but you know what you're going to get: Very good service, spacious rooms, comfortable bed, business services, restaurants--all to standard.

This property does not disappoint. And it's in a really good location if you're visiting West LA for business or pleasure.

Downside? Outrageous parking fees. But, that's par for the course in LA (except, curiously, for the Angeleno, which is a good choice.)

Still, for business or vacation, this is a good choice.

If you want super-luxury, go either to Santa Monica (like Shutters) or Beverly Hills (L'Ermitage or Beverly Hills Hotel).

If you want LA history and young hipster celebrity culture, choose one of the properties like my personal favorite, Chateau Marmont. If you want something cheaper but still uber-hip, try The Standard.

But if you want a place that will deliver a very good experience in a good West LA location, and you don't want to pay the premium you'd spend for those other properties, InterContinental Century City is a fantastic choice and--if you're prepared for jaw-dropping parking fees--you will have a fantastic stay.

Oh, and in defense of the parking fees--not that there is a real defense--but each time I called for my car, and I called many times during my stay here, it was ready by the time I made it down from my room. I've never experienced that level of valet service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EternalVagabond25
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Got it for 150 plus taxes on a bidding site. Every room has a balcony that is most certainly a plus. Location is ok you would have to drive or cab anywhere. But I think that applies to anywhere in the LA area. I liked the hotel, parking was 30 plus a night, retrieving cars if you call ahead is quick, car was always there when I got down. Compared to 60 plus in SF I was not too bothered with the charge the staff was also pleasant enough and not have attitudes like the ones in my SF hotel. So I say go for it if you have a good rate.

• Stayed: February 2013