Me and my son stayed here a couple of months ago and for the most part I don't feel as though I got enough bang for my buck for the most part.
The main drawback was parking. They charge you about $36 dollars a day and if you lost your parking ticket, like I did at one point, they'll double charge you since they align your ticket number to your room #. When I checked out, something was wrong with the computer so the front desk guy informed me he could e-mail me the bill. To my surprise a couple hours later when I see the e-mail and saw that my credit card was charged $181 for a 3 night stay for parking. Anyways, after 3 different phone calls over a couple of weeks they finally refunded me the difference of what they owed me.
As far as the actual hotel, it's basically a standard US hotel in my eyes. More like a 3* establishment masquerading as a 4* due to name recogintion and reputation. The room I had was a decent size and had a small terrace that was pretty beat up for the most part. The best thing about the room was the bathroom which are huge and obviously recently renovated. Great shower, decent bed.
The service was pretty much non existance for the most part as well. Outside of the front desk clerk who I met when I checked out, I wasn't really impressed with the rest of the staff. They were a little too pretenious for my liking and goes for valet as well.
Overall, I wouldn't stay here again unless it was for dirt cheap and/or I had no other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental