Get ready for a $36/day valet, indifferent front desk personnel and outdated rooms more suited for a Holiday Inn. Between the rumbling air conditioning unit and a refrigerator that goes off and on with a knock loud enough to jolt you out of a sound sleep, don't plan on getting much rest either.
The two stars are only for the excellent service by our waiter Terry in the restaurant by the lobby. He was warm, friendly, and unforgettable. Our dinner was also great.
The rest of this place sucks. Period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental