InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$309
$286
  • Restaurant
$289
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
Westin.com
$181
$99
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$210
$339
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
2,230 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillsambassador memberwestfield mallrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicacar serviceroom servicemile radiusvalet parkingupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitean upgradehotel is beautifulcorner roomhollywood sign
Reviewed April 19, 2011

We can confidently say that intercontinental Los Angeles is the best hotel we have visited in recent years because the rooms are extraordinary and they provided us with the unusual comfort that you never expect from a hotel. The shower was great and powerful and the quality of sheets and bedding superb and very soft. Quality of sleep was excellent and we never heard the next door people and that is something I always fear when I stay in a hotel. We highly rate this hotel and it is a great place indeed.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Hotel was OK. Room were clean but little outdated. This is older hotel. Parking was extremely expensive. There are no alterntives in the neighborhood so the management takes advantage. I book it on Priceline at $120, which was just about rigth price. No free Internet anywhere in the hotel . Restaurant is too expensive.

Room Tip: Watch for parking fees and fees everywhere
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2011

The hotel itself is stunning. Beautiful rooms. Balconies attached to the rooms. Very cozy beds, great showers. The only negative is that the hotel bar staff is extremely unattentive as of late. I have stayed here before and not had this issue. But on NYE when we stayed here, the bar was packed and so we patiently waited for a glass of champagne before we had to head out to our dinner reservations. To our dismay, we waited over 15 mins for the bartender's attention and realized that most of the people at the bar were doing the same. It was not that he was busy with the crowd. He just had no desire to be serving at all. We took our one drink and left. Later that night, we came back to have a last drink at midnight before heading back to our rooms. There were only a handful of people present at the bar now and we asked the bartender for 3 glasses of champagne so we could toast to midnight. Midnight was still 10 mins away. with no one else to serve, it took the bartender over 10 mins to get our champagne because he felt whiping down the bar and putting glasses away was more important than serving us. My husband was livid and spoke with the manager, who happened to be the woman who was seated right next to the bar and had watched the entire ordeal unfold. She simply said that she was sorry she didn't realize we wanted to toast to midnight. NYE or not, it simply is inexcuseable for a bartender to leave a customer waiting while he does his "chores". Will not frequent the hotel bar again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Stayed at the Intercontiental for 2 nights while visiting LA. 1st off this hotel is in a excellent location. Right next store to the FOX studios and a short drive to LAX. Also for the shoppers out there, a shopping mall within walking distance. Easy excess to Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Santa Monica. The hotel entrance and lobby is very beautiful. Trendy with fresh flowers everywhere!

The staff was excellent!!! Every single staff memeber from the valet, front desk, bellman, room service, housekeeping, restuarant and bar staff were all friendly and happy and always asking how our stay was going.

The room was very nice with windows and balcony that wrapped around.

The spa was nice and the staff member were friendly and educated. I recommend getting a massage if you stay at hotel. I am a frequent spa goer and I definitely rank this massage up there.

I would stay at this hotel again and recommend to anyone looking for a very nice hotel, in super location that is affordable.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Front desk was very helpful and quick. My stay occurred during a very unpleasant wind and rain storm and the staff made every effort to keep the guests dry and warm while waiting for cars to be brought around and taxi's to be pulled forward.

The rooms could use a facelift. I am sure that the hotel has not seen a major renovation since it was still a Park Hyatt. It's starting to show it's age. I had several nice patio’s but only one of the sliding doors could be used as furniture was squeezed into the room in ways that didn't fit right. I am not fond of having the bathroom sink actually IN the bedroom and not in the bathroom behind the door.

The bar was a nice spot for an evening drink. Live music one night I was there. The mall down the road has a couple of good places to eat and Beverly Hills is a quick drive. Restaurant row on La Cienega is also close. Try the Stinking Rose. It's pretty good food and good for a laugh. But I love garlic....

Free Mercedes to the mall as well, not a bad deal, saves the cab fare. All told, a lovely place.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business