The hotel itself is stunning. Beautiful rooms. Balconies attached to the rooms. Very cozy beds, great showers. The only negative is that the hotel bar staff is extremely unattentive as of late. I have stayed here before and not had this issue. But on NYE when we stayed here, the bar was packed and so we patiently waited for a glass of champagne before we had to head out to our dinner reservations. To our dismay, we waited over 15 mins for the bartender's attention and realized that most of the people at the bar were doing the same. It was not that he was busy with the crowd. He just had no desire to be serving at all. We took our one drink and left. Later that night, we came back to have a last drink at midnight before heading back to our rooms. There were only a handful of people present at the bar now and we asked the bartender for 3 glasses of champagne so we could toast to midnight. Midnight was still 10 mins away. with no one else to serve, it took the bartender over 10 mins to get our champagne because he felt whiping down the bar and putting glasses away was more important than serving us. My husband was livid and spoke with the manager, who happened to be the woman who was seated right next to the bar and had watched the entire ordeal unfold. She simply said that she was sorry she didn't realize we wanted to toast to midnight. NYE or not, it simply is inexcuseable for a bartender to leave a customer waiting while he does his "chores". Will not frequent the hotel bar again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental