Villa Delle Stelle
$181
$170
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
$300
$249
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$162
$134
$146
$135
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$274
$236
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

$377
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $509/night.

$200
$186
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$329
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $526/night.

$167
$107
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

All reviewsparisian suiteenglish suiteliving roomfull kitchensecond bedroomneo classicquiet residential streetla petiteart deco roomsmall parking spacespacious kitchenroscoes chicken and waffleshollywood blvd and sunset blvddining room tabletrader joe'sseparate loungeoff street parking
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Actually, it was a one-bedroom apartment with private terrace, kitchen and a kind of guest room with small sofa. Stylish and comfortable, very American. We spent there just one night, but it looks to be ideal for long-stay vacation.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is a little jewel of a place. Stayed in the Enchanted Cottage for 1 night while in LA to see a play. Very well equipped, comfortable and inviting. With a kitchen, fridge, microwave, etc., it would be ideal for a longer stay. This unit could actually accommodate a 2nd couple using the couch. Parking spot a bit tight, and this is not your conventional hotel or B&B, but definitely worth a visit. A good value.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2012

so my first trip to LA was a very LA experience I guess, had made a booking at an 'luxury home' in the Hollywood Hills to find out that we had been duped by a misleading advert on airbnb. After that traumatic experience I remembered some friends saying that they had recently stayed at Villa Delle Stelle, so that was my first call to find somewhere new to stay. Susan answered the phone and was complete lifesaver, I explained the experience that I had just been through with the previous booking and she swept into action on making something available for us straight away (even though it was after hours). Upon arrival Susan greeted us out the front (we had 2x cars and there is only a space for one, yet she made another one available for us!) and we were welcomed into the Villa. Upon opening the door we were overwhelmed with the presentation, style and attention to detail before us. It was everything we were expecting from our previous 'luxury home' and more. I wish I had listened to my friends recommendation in the first place, Susan was the most gracious host and the apartment was beautifully appointed. (I am a stage lighting designer and the apartment was beautifully lit!). I would wholeheartedly recommend this accommodation over a hotel anyday! If you want to be close to the action in hollywood, this place is perfect! thank you Villa Delle Stelle!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Wow! What a beautiful villa! I was gobsmacked by the beauty and elegance of this place. The managers clearly have excellent taste in decor and beyond that were so helpful to us during our stay.

I would recommend this place to anyone going to LA that wants to be close to action yet have their own bit of paradise.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank KarenOM
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in The Cottage, just around the corner from the original Villa Delle Stelle. It was cute and well-furnished with everything you'd need for a multi-day stay. The bedding was plush and the robes were fabulous. The staff was nice and even held our bags the day we checked out so we could go exploring some more. The food truck was next door to us, but we didn't notice any annoying noise (and we can be cranky about noise). Perhaps the noise is a sometimes problem?

The Cottage is not quite as cute as the other suites, but for the price it's an absolute steal. You have so much space and as I mentioned, it is very well-furnished. It was a fabulous find and we had a wonderful stay. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an off-the-beaten-path experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple