“American girl store Los Angeles”

American Girl Place
Ranked #18 of 222 Shopping in Los Angeles
Reviewed January 16, 2014

27 December 2013 . Tea booked . Late in getting us seated . Had ran out of black tea . So we ordered water, lack of communication on staff resulted in them bringing us hot water and milk for tea that they did not have . Embarrassing. No little cups for dolls bought to our table had to ask . Sandwiches dried up . Waitress did not seem to be on the ball with anything . There was no other sandwiches made so we had to do without . Did see that several people were complaining . Dessert arrived and was a dried up tart with jello pudding filling . And tiny cup of chocolate mousse pudding . Although the children had fun they ate the fruit and jello oranges but really this is sooo expensive . Come on AG get some decent food .

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I had the best time with my daughter here!!! She got to pick out any doll she wanted and accessories! We then did the photo station, hair salon and cafe!!! It was well time spent with my daughter!! We had a blast!! She was smiling ear to ear the whole time!! It was so worth it to see her so happy!!!

1  Thank Janb1537
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I don't know that it was only the AG place that made this an amazing experience or the fact that I was there with my granddaughter who was having a very special birthday celebration with a friend. Tons of money is dropped in this place in what may seem a frivolous fashion but I contend our children grow up to fast and this place is every little girls dream come true if only for a day. The food in the cafe was mediocre, but it's sort of a Disneyland type atmosphere with special attention to making the little girls and their dolls feel very special. I wouldn't see the need to do this more than once but if you spend money on a birthday party for your child anyway this would sure be a special one.

3  Thank TRL54
Reviewed December 3, 2013

this place is great for girls. the products are very high quality, and extremely well presemnted. Service is excellent too. It makes the girls feel so special, with their personal shopping service. Your wallet though, will definitely suffer because it is extremely pricey by the time you get a doll, and a couple of matching outfits for the doll and your girl, you will have spent $500.

1  Thank Fernando K
Reviewed October 29, 2013

birthdays are fun but even more fun at the american girl place and cafe. the cake is worth it! they even have a doll to borrow if you did not bring one

1  Thank hannahbee99