“concerts”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“concerts”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

It's a huge venue. Hosts many concerts. Great restaurants near by...walking distance. I recommend Yard House after the show.

• Arabic first
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Awesome spectacle”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Booked online to see two basketball matches. The only seats we could get was very high up, but it was still pretty good.
Awesome atmosphere, awesome experience. Don't miss a NBA game if you are basketball fans!!!

Visited January 2013
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Staples Center”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We went to the Staples Center to watch a basketball play-off. LA Clippers. It was a great experience the atmosphere was amazing.

Missoula, Montana
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Give yourself time to have fun, before a Laker's game”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We paid 20 some for parking, but it was worth it. It was close, and getting out didn't take nearly as long as I thought. Fun restaurants, and lots of action going on prior to Laker's game. My son enjoyed getting the Laker's girls autographs of course. The center doesn't have as great of art around it as other athletic facilities...my son tells me that is because it is for several sporting events in one place. The food is expensive...and had I have known, I would have saved my cash and waited until after the game. The locals bring out their grills and sell food that looked and smelled spicy and delicious! FAR better than anything you would get in the center I am certain! I got our Laker's tix through Ticket Exchange...and was a little nervous about it, but it was a great system and worked out great. This was the SOLE reason we came to LA, as an early graduation trip for my son, who is an avid Laker's fan. He soaked up every bit of the atmosphere and loved the game and whole experience.I'm not a sports fan, but I had a blast!

Johannesburg, South Africa
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fun experience”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Watched an LA Kings game. Atmosphere was great. Tons of food options were available. Remember to take a jacket for the cold weather inside the venue! Fun experience!