“Lakers home game”

Ranked #11 of 564 things to do in Los Angeles
Toronto, Canada
“Lakers home game”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My sis and I saw the Lakers V Magic on Dec 2 and despite the loss, we had a great time at our first Lakers game. I'm a huge Lakers fan, so it was really great seeing Kobe play before he retires. Will definitely go to another game in my next visit :)

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Loved it, wish we could go more”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We were in La for 4 nights & went to 3 NBA games, 2 Lakers & 1 Clippers. It was awesome!!

A fun night out, I'm a huge Lakers fan, but Clippers tickets were much cheaper for sitting close to the court.

If your eating outside Staples get there 2 hrs early, it gets very full.

Smithfield, Utah
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Another bucket list check”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

First time at the Staples Center. Watched the Clippers demolish the Kings. Our seats were high enough that I could see the game and watch the Mars Rover at the same time but you get what you pay for. (section 304. View was actually quite good) Fantastic to see all the Lakers jerseys on the wall, to do a little shopping at the stadium store and we lucked out and caught the attention of the staff looking for energetic fans and scored a clippers shirt during the game. Overall it was a great time.

Visited November 2012
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Came here for Lakers v Orlando Magic”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Neither my mum or I were basketball fans, but I felt we just had to soak in the NBA game atmosphere while we were here since the sport is huge here. I must say, though I am more of a football/soccer person, this was one an eye-opening experience for me.

I got the tickets for the game almost two months earlier through ticketmaster.com and though it was quite expensive because of all the add-on charges ($93 for two originally $35 tix - cheapest in the stadium) I think everyone should pay to experience this at least once. It didn't really matter that we were in the back row of the gigantic indoor stadium since we weren't really there for seeing the players up close but just to soak in the atmosphere really. There were these huge screens which zoom in on the players and fans as well - so we got to see David Beckham! And ya, a Lakers game is probably good for spotting celebrities as well!

Greater Melbourne, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“the lakers home game”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

we went to the lakers home game at the staples centre - is a fantastic venue and all the seating was fantatic

Visited November 2012