“Nothing beats kicking back and enjoying the American pastime.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dodger Stadium

Ranked #23 of 541 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Irvine, California, United States
“Nothing beats kicking back and enjoying the American pastime.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Dodger Stadium is the place to be, especially during this time of year, when the boys in blue are in the midst of an intense playoff run. You can bet the atmosphere will be electric for nine innings of heart pumping action. Every time we come to a Dodgers game the kids have an absolute blast! I must recommend the home run bleacher seats. It really feels like a family out there, with everyone cheering their hearts out on every play. Also remember to not miss out on those tasty Dodger dogs!

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“The highlight of our holiday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

As Brits, we had never been to a baseball game before and honestly I was not keen (I thought it would be akin to cricket and that is terminally dull). However, the stadium, the atmosphere, the rituals were all fabulous fun. I cannot think of a team sport in the UK which would have this family friendly but passionate vibe. We all thoroughly enjoyed it, for me despite not having a clue who was winning until I asked my son in the 8th innings. If we lived in the US, we would be regulars. The traffic is very heavy entering and leaving the stadium so leave plenty of time.

Visited August 2013
Mooloolaba, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Atmosphere beyond belief”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Dodgers v Giants, what a great night out, the fans are fun and all jibing is taken in good humour, I was a bit disappointed in the Dodger Dog I must say, but still had to try one, beers were $10 a cup but again a must at the game, We purchased our tickets before leaving Australia from StubHub and no problems at all, this is a relativity inexpensive night out, the merchandise shops are open before and after the game so don't worry about missing out on getting stuff, although we did get our foam fingers on the way in,

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ball park of a bygone era”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

This park was a very nice park to visit. The fans are great, as well as the staff. Everyone that we talked with was very helpful. Even the fans were helpful. This was a easy park to get around. You can tell that this is an older park but very nicely kept up. Easy to get to and park with different price range.

Visited September 2013
4 attraction reviews
“Always a Great Time!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I live in Las Vegas so I don't get to go to baseball games as often as I like, but every time I do it is a great experience. The other fans are always great to talk to and the new additions to the park make for fun photo opps.

Visited April 2013