“Always a Great Time!!!”

Ranked #39 of 609 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I live in Las Vegas so I don't get to go to baseball games as often as I like, but every time I do it is a great experience. The other fans are always great to talk to and the new additions to the park make for fun photo opps.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,728)
All reviews
in 28 reviews
"great seats"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I've been to a bunch of ballparks over the years and Dodger Stadium is near the top of the list as far as great baseball experiences go.

The fans were great, knowledgeable, exuberant without being rude, rowdy or foul.

The Dodger dogs were yummy and the service was friendly.

All members of the staff were helpful and genuinely interested in our having a good time.

But when we there on 15 Sept 2013, the Giants won the Umps were bums. Bums I tell ya!

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I never get bored of visiting Dodger Stadium. Despite the fact I'm a Padres fan, it doesn't stop me from visiting Dodger Stadium to enjoy some good baseball. I'm very happy the way that the stadium refurbished the stadium, bringing in new jumbo visions and scoreboard, children's play area, and modern concession stands. Dodger Stadium in located above a hill, where it renders nice weather in day games and chilly weather at night. I always look forward to the Friday Night Fireworks :-). Unfortunately, what makes the stadium deteriorate its overall pleasant environment are the Dodger fans. Dodger fans are the most horrific, rude, and inconsiderate fans of all MLB franchise. Every game I go to, there's always Dodger fans causing trouble among the crowds, especially causing trouble to visiting fans. As I've previously mentioned, I'm a Padres fan who lives in LA, and when my team is in town, I come to see them and I do wear my Padres apparel; however, I get taunted, cussed at, insulted at, and the occasional throwing of objects to me. It's ridiculous how I can't enjoy watching my visiting team play without these Dodger fans hindering my ballgame experience. Also, management needs to do something about those print-at-home tickets, because the fans are using the paper to create paper airplanes and tossing them in the air, landing either in the field, or at other people (not sure if anyone has been hit in the head or poked in the eye, as a result. Dodger fans will not stop me from coming here to enjoy the game, and I'm glad I'm not part of this fan base who dwells in such deviant behavior.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I am a bit of a baseball stadium nut, and my review of Dodger Stadium should be considered relative to other MLB stadiums. Dodger Stadium opened in 1962, and it shows. There really isn't much here that is unique to Los Angeles or to MLB stadiums. There is plenty of history and tradition to be displayed with the franchise, but I think the stadium does a poor job of relaying it to visitors. Plain, open horseshoe concrete stadium, and a significant portion of the seating feels like it is too far away from the action. Late-arriving and early-leaving crowd. Good luck finding interesting food options, because I didn't see much. Horrendous traffic getting into and out of the park, so build in lots of time on both ends of the game. Thankfully, there is an excellent product on the field, as the Dodgers are a playoff-caliber team and played like one on the night I was there. However, overall this stadium has been left behind by the new wave of parks that have been built over the last 20 years.

1  Thank xylograph