“Went back for second night!”

Aliki's Greek Taverna
Ranked #29 of 10,132 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Westside
Description: Aliki's Greek Taverna is a Greek Restaurant that specializes in authentic Greek food. It uses top quality ingredients such as the "Eliki" extra virgin olive oil, Greek feta cheese made from goat and sheep milk, organic tomatoes and other quality natural ingredients and the best meats available. At Aliki's you will also find the best sea food from Greece (tsipoula, lavraki, etc.) as well as a large variety of delicious cooked Greek meals such as Mousaka, Pastitsio, Lahanodolades, Greek pasta dishes and a large selection of Greek appetizers and other food products. The restaurant serves also amazing lamb dishes that are prepared to perfection. You can complement your meal with a Greek beer or a Greek wine; all at very reasonable prices.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place was so good and reasonably priced that we returned on our second night for more! A very easy short walk from all of the LAX major hotels on Century.

There are newer reviews for Aliki's Greek Taverna

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I crawled into the adjacent super 8 motel hungry and sick after catching a cold before an across the atlantic and the usa flight and a 9 hour layover in LAX. I was a hurtin' unit. The front desk staff recommended it if I was hungry, and I had my doubts thinking "sure, they're just reccomending their local joint" - I was just going to order a pizza. but checked it out anyway. The smell inside made me stay and try it and I was very glad I did. Staff were prompt, and the food was amazingly good. I had a great salad followed by a Mousaka that was stick to your ribs delicious and which I totally needed after many hours on an airplane with no food. Lemonade that's good and bottomless. I noticed it did not seem to be licensed, so no beer or wine, but I didn't miss it at the time.

If you're near LAX - try this place. you will not regret it.

2  Thank Robert B
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I love this restaurant for the rustic atmosphere combined with authentic Greek food. The menu offers something good for every taste. Freshness and quality of the food is excellent. I always enjoy the gyro platter, but everything looks very good. Good place to sit, relax and pretend to be in Greece for an hour or two...

2  Thank Joerg S
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

This place is quiet and in a weird spot. But the food is excellent and great value. Tried moussaka, calamari, dolmades, all excellent. Very Greek recipes and prep. Impressed and the price was good.

1  Thank rmurray5
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Proportion wasn't too bad. Decor could be improved. But the food was delicious! Serving was just right for me. Wished I had more opportunities to try their other dishes

1  Thank Maisur Z