“I'd be a regular...”

Add it.
Nic's Martini Lounge
Ranked #21 of 340 Nightlife in Los Angeles
Reviewed June 30, 2014

If I lived in the area this would be my place and I just don't say that about anywhere. It is a small place but has a comfortable feel and a very eclectic crowd.

We were there for a 21st bday and I thought it might be campy but it wasn't, I actually really like the decor. Sections were made for party areas, which is what is seems to cater to, makes for a festive atmosphere.

Friday night's band's was a big band in small room = a ton a fun for all of us.

The food, we only had a variety of appetizers was very good but lets face it, we were there for the Vodka Room and the fur coats.

The chilled 20 degree room offers 80 varietals so at 2 shots/per I only have to visits 39 more times. No problem! Nostrovia!!

Negative: A cover???

1  Thank Teresa S

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This is still one of the best restaurants in LA. High quality food and service has always been the hallmark of Larry Nicola's successful career. Nic's Vodbox has every quality vodka made . Put on a fur coat and have a shot with Larry, the most personable and charming guys you'll ever meet

1  Thank cheif77
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

The food here is amazing, but not a huge fan of the scene. Most likely a personal preference because every time I'm here it's packed. Oh and the vodka room is pretty awesome!

1  Thank Yasi9274
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We went there last Saturday night with a group of 10 girls and had a great time. The bar was packed, it was a good thing we had a table reserved. They are obviously known for their martinis and had an entire menu of delicious choices. I had a cosmo that was a little too strong, but one of my friends had the Cantelope martini and loved it. They have a neat looking ice/cold room where you can wear those heavy coats and drink martini that looked pretty fun. Live jazz band that was really good and entertaining. Great for a fun night out, probably too loud and crowded if you are looking for a romantic spot though.

1  Thank bruingirl_8
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Nic's was recommended to my firm as a great spot to have a mixer. Wow we had a ball---the scene is ultra cool reminiscent of 1930's Hollywood--black and white photos of chicks geting ready to dive at the Beverly Hills Hotel? Smooth silver banquettes--really-really great energy-staff is so friendly. Our cocktail party was a hit--grilled shrimp cocktail--succulent girlled to perfection mouth watering sauce-kick of spice.
Martinis everywhere---love that Nazatini??? cucumber and mint--royally refreshing and has kick.
DJ was spinning awesome tunes---my group--everyone loved it--i
So the scene has it all-great vibe-friendly knowledgeable staff--really charming and fun loving.
Grilled pizza-steak with a delicious sauce on skewers---yum!!!!

1  Thank Joy S