“fun bar, great music”

Add it.
Nic's Martini Lounge
Ranked #19 of 339 Nightlife in Los Angeles
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We went there last Saturday night with a group of 10 girls and had a great time. The bar was packed, it was a good thing we had a table reserved. They are obviously known for their martinis and had an entire menu of delicious choices. I had a cosmo that was a little too strong, but one of my friends had the Cantelope martini and loved it. They have a neat looking ice/cold room where you can wear those heavy coats and drink martini that looked pretty fun. Live jazz band that was really good and entertaining. Great for a fun night out, probably too loud and crowded if you are looking for a romantic spot though.

1  Thank bruingirl_8

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Nic's was recommended to my firm as a great spot to have a mixer. Wow we had a ball---the scene is ultra cool reminiscent of 1930's Hollywood--black and white photos of chicks geting ready to dive at the Beverly Hills Hotel? Smooth silver banquettes--really-really great energy-staff is so friendly. Our cocktail party was a hit--grilled shrimp cocktail--succulent girlled to perfection mouth watering sauce-kick of spice.
Martinis everywhere---love that Nazatini??? cucumber and mint--royally refreshing and has kick.
DJ was spinning awesome tunes---my group--everyone loved it--i
So the scene has it all-great vibe-friendly knowledgeable staff--really charming and fun loving.
Grilled pizza-steak with a delicious sauce on skewers---yum!!!!

1  Thank Joy S
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I wasn't sure what to think of this place before we went. We were in LA for the first time and a friend picked out this place and I'm not a big drinker so I was a little concerned. The staff here were excellent. They had customer service down to a science! The food was fantastic. We went on a friday night and went quite early so it wasn't that busy, so not too sure about the nightlife atmosphere. The Vodbar was a tiny room but it was fun to put on the fur coats and hats. The girls I was with that had the different vodkas really enjoyed them.

All in all it was a really neat place I thought. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Solovets
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Met a first date here the other night! Kind of a 70's feel but it is fun after dinner, when you are a lil buzzed to go into their famous Vod Box (which is always kept at a freezing 29 degrees). In fact, I would like to go there now, cuz it is 129 degrees. I love to put on the fake fur and taste the vodkas from all over the world.

I loved this place WAAAAAAAY better than my date. It would be fun to review past dates here in LA because they are so consistently awful, shallow, and show-off-ish! I would rate this place 5 stars but my damn date ruined it! Sorry, Nic's!

1  Thank traveler4k