“Fun Area to See Chistmas Lights”
Review of Candy Cane Lane

Candy Cane Lane
Fremont, California
3,463 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2,723 helpful votes
“Fun Area to See Chistmas Lights”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We love to look for Christmas lights; it is one of our favorite activities to do. We are often in the Los Angeles area around the holidays and we enjoy taking the drive down Candy Cane Lane. it definitely puts us in the holiday spirit.

4 Thank mini

Santa Maria CA
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Just Okay”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Our family loves Christmas and we love to go look at houses that decorate in abundance (we too decorate in abundance!) Our daughter had wanted to go to Candy Cane Lane in LA for years and asked for us to take her on her birthday (we live about 2.5 hours away), so we went in Dec 2013 and were somewhat disappointed. Some of the houses were fantastic, with every inch of their property brightly lit and others were very lacking and some were just plain weird (still scratching our heads on the Quasi Moto display). If we were in the LA area around Christmastime I would drive by again but I would not make a special trip to do so.

4 Thank Zekesgirl
mid-TN
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Guaranteed to Give Christmas Spirit!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Our son drove us through this attraction during our recent visit, and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. There is such variety and beauty in people's lighting, and it's heartwarming to see families out and having fun together.

oxnard
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“tradition”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

All of the neighbor pitch in and make it speacial. the traffic is terrible park on next block and walk. The driver should not look as lots of people cross the street in the dark. be very careful if driving.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank steve and lisa K
Los Angeles, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Not anymore...”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I remember the first time I visited Candy Cane Lane 15 years ago. 99% of the house were decorated with amazing and fancy Christmas lights. It has gone down since then. I took my family this year hoping that it would surprise me again, yet it did surprise me with great disappointment. I am no expert or anywhere near it, but I could only see a few houses where I see the old glorified passion about Christmas lights. If you don't mind driving farther, Eagle Hill Kraemer and Birch in Brea is much much better where you could find a place to park and walk around for Christmas lights that are like Candy Cane Lane 15 years ago or even better because I was there last year. This place has gone down a lot and it barely hanging there.

Visited December 2012