1,028 results
All reviews close to the airport typical courtyard an early flight rental car free shuttle manhattan beach shuttle runs next morning hotel shuttle valet parking starbucks coffee shuttle service an overnight stay room was spacious check in was easy short stay night's sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Good hotel for a layover, walking distance from terminal about 20 mins. Personnel friendly, as a spire got an upgraded room and a free drink. Room was fine although noisy (right on airport) they did supply earplugs but maybe a modernization would help with better windows.
Overall good recommendation

Date of stay: March 2018
Ciro S, Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for your review about the Courtyard Lax Century Blvd. Its always great to hear about how our staff is friendly.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Very cool hotel. Big rooms, 12 foot ceilings, everything is brand-spanking shiny and new. Very close to LAX airport. restaurant serves good (though expensive) food. Kept looking for things to complain about but couldn't find much. OK, so they have a bar but no liquor license yet - should correct itself soon. Also, who wants to be seen getting on an airport shuttle called "Joe's airport Shuttle"? The shuttle was fine - clean, new, efficient - but the name... As I said, lots to like, and not much to complain about. We'd definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good everning;

It seems your review is about the either H by Curio or the Homewood Suites By Hilton hotel who are our neighbors. Just thought you should know.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

If you are looking for an affordable hotel near the airport, the Courtyard is it. Since I did not rent a car, I was happy to see that they had a shuttle to/from the airport. After my arrival into LAX, I headed outside to the waiting area. I only had to wait about 10 minutes before the shuttle arrived. It was a quick trip to the hotel from the airport.

The staff at the Courtyard were extremely friendly and very helpful. The design was typical Courtyard (modern'ish). The room was spacious, clean and comfortable although the sink was outside of the bathroom, which was odd to me but it served its purpose.

I've stayed at Courtyards many times before and was slight unhappy that they changed their menu and took off one of my favorite vegan dishes (hummus plate). Good thing I didn't eat dinner there. For breakfast I ordered the Avocado Toast sans egg and it was delicious. Good choice there, Marriott.

There are quite a few places to eat within walking distance, so use Tripadvisor to find them as they are not obvious. I ate at Trimana for lunch and they have a variety of salads and sandwiches. Very friendly and nice salad. They also serve breakfast.

Anyway back to the Courtyard. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your kind comments about the Courtyard Lax. I love to hear about our staff being extremely friendly and helpful. We look froward to seeing you again here at the Courtyard Lax Century Blvd.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Nice hotel At LAX Great service..Huge suites with all the amenities. Starbucks & Restaurants in lobby. Easy access to Century Blvd. and all major freeways. Always stay here when traveling to Los Angeles.

Date of stay: August 2017
Ciro S, Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

It's great to hear you have great service when staying at the Courtyard Lax. Yes we have easy access to Century Blvd and the all major freeways. Look for forward to seeing you again here at the Courtyard By Marriott Lax Century Blvd.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

We stayed here for one night as we were flying out early the next morning. It was convenient to Budget Rental Car. My husband was able to drop us off at the hotel, return his rental and walked back to the hotel in a matter of minutes. We booked two connecting rooms as we were traveling with our two teenage girls. The check in representative assured us the rooms were connecting as this has been an issue with Marriott in the past. The room is a typical size for a city hotel. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. I could not hear the city/street noise and slept soundly. The only issue was with the outlets in Room 501. My phone charger and straightening iron plugs would not stay in the outlets. I had to pull the nightstand out from the wall and find a different outlet to plug in my phone. And I had to get ready next door in my daughters' bathroom. The hotel offered a shuttle to the airport that was very convenient.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

I'm glad we were able to accommodate you with a connecting rooms for your family. Glad you had a pleasant stay here at the Courtyard By Marriott Lax Century Blvd. Look forward to your return!