1,029 results
All reviews close to the airport typical courtyard an early flight rental car free shuttle manhattan beach shuttle runs next morning hotel shuttle valet parking starbucks coffee shuttle service an overnight stay room was spacious check in was easy short stay night's sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2017

We were in town for the Rose Bowl so stayed at this property since we were picking up friends who lived nearby.

Service was exceptional. Front desk, warm, friendly and very welcoming.

Immaculate grounds, hotel and rooms. Nicely sized rooms, plenty of room for the two of us. Very comfortable bed and quiet property. We had an excellent night's sleep.

There is a small convenience area near the front desk, and a small eatery next to the lobby. I stopped for a cappuccino in the morning. It was made perfectly, and service was very good, especially noting they were in the process of making multiple to-go orders for others attending the Rose Bowl.

We had a great experience, and would definitely recommend staying at this location.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jodi R
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

We traveled with my 3 young kids and stayed here. My 6 year old had some type of allergic reaction and had swollen face. We were to take a flight out of LAX and I was freaking out! The staff at the front desk was so AMAZING she actually drove me to CVS in the hotel van so I could get Benadryl for my son. This was completely unexpected and saved our trip. Absolutely EXCEPTIONAL staff. The hotel is close to LAX, clean, quiet, and fully stocked. The best part is the staff who are so attentive!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank firdose21
Israel M, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our staff, I will pass on your kind words to our associates. If you remember any names please pass them on. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard LAX for your hotel needs.

Israel Mora, General Manager

Reviewed January 3, 2017

I've used this place many times. It's close to the airport with normal 24 hour shuttle service. It has the modern Courtyard make over that makes it feel modern and state of art,

Rooms are very good standard. Staff very friendly and helpful despite seeming to be in the go all the time.

Suggest ground floor or low floor level close to lift. No views worth worrying about.

Valet parking only so if picking up rental catch shuttle to hotel and either catch a taxi or walk to rental lots that are close. We used Alamo.

The bar café serves good flatbread and Starbucks.

Room tip: Ground floot. No views.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Grandad_Sticky
Reviewed January 1, 2017

Hotel is very close to airport and has 24 hour shuttle. The room was big and extremely clean. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Take note to confirm pick-up location if using Uber as the location it automatically registers is the side street and not hotel entrance.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Stayed here with my family overnight. Lights went out about 7 PM. Requested re-accomodation at another hotel. Met with overt hostility, filthy remarks from staff and worse yet--no help from clueless management who kept telling me they had no instructions on what to do.

They had my original review removed by saying it was the wrong location. SORRY, but it was the RIGHT Courtyard at the RIGHT address and my comments stand.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank DGfromDallas
AGML9419SO, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2017

Dear Mr. DGfromDallas,

We are truly sorry for the issues you had during your stay, I assure you this is not typical for us. We did not have control over the power outage, it was grid wide issue and did refund anyone who decided to leave. We are relieved the power came back up at 9pm and did not have a major impact on our guests. We are concerned about some of your comments and request that you connect with me at your convenience.

Mario