Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to the airporttypical courtyardan early flightrental carmanhattan beachfree shuttleshuttle runsnext morningvalet parkingan airport hotelstarbucks coffeeshuttle servicean overnight staybetween flightsrooms are largecheck in was easyshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Stayed prior to an early morning departure and really enjoyed the hotel. I checked in and then dropped my rental car off at Budget and walked back to the hotel. It was just 3 blocks from the rental office and a very nice and safe walk. The hotel had a great food / drink bar and sitting area. There was a separate sitting area with board games. There was also an area with computers and a printer for printing off boarding passes (LOVED it!!!). Staff were friendly and the shuttle was great. We walked two minutes to the Sheraton for dinner and had a fantastic meal. I would definately recommend this hotel. The room was huge and would be great for families. For a hotel so close to the airport is was extremely quiet.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Alison032
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had a one day / one night stay in Los Angeles after flying from the East coast to the West Coast, and we chose this property to stay at due to its free airport shuttle and great location for a couple of sites to see before flying out the next day to Hawaii.

The staff was very friendly, the shuttle at LAX was easy to find, and the drivers were very helpful with all of our luggage.

Excellent Bistro Lounge area with great community space to work and mingle.

Room Tip: All rooms seem fine - there is no view that I could see.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Beth B
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stayed prior to a 6 AM flight out of LAX. Location is excellent. We were able to return our rental car early and the hotel was an easy walk from the drop off. No shuttle or taxi required. We did use the airport shuttle for our flight. Travel time to baggage check was less than 10 minutes. Check in was quick and efficient. Our room was nicely appointed, exceptionally clean, and very comfortable. No view to speak of, but LAX is not exactly a picturesque location. We would have appreciated longer hours at the little snack counter, but I would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Stayed here after my prior night downtown as I had an early flight and I like to make sure I leave plenty of time to get through security. Anyhow, I was greeted warmly and processed to my room quickly. Room was clean and comfortable. Small bathroom, but bigger wasn't needed as the sink was in the main room, which doesn't bother me. There are no restaurants in walking distance, even fast food, except for other hotel restaurants. There's a limited menu restaurant in the Courtyard, and I ordered a chicken sandwich, which wasn't very good (the side quinoa salad was delicious though). However, the front desk, which I walked past after my meal, did ask how the meal was - nice they showed they cared. A nice restaurant touch is that each table has an individual television, in case you're bored. Shuttle to the airport was VERY quick and runs approx every 15 minutes all day and night. Wi-fi was free, which is pretty much a must these days. A bit of airplane noise, but what do you expect? All in all, a nice experience and I recommend it for business travelers who want to be close to the airport.

Room Tip: I was at the end of the ground floor near an exit door, which made a lot of noise when it slammed shut when used.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank ZandE-Dad
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years and never had a negative incident. Rooms were always clean...quiet and the place is very family friendly. I felt very safe. Other LAX hotels fall short, but this hotel never dissapoints, I love the free breakfast and I received a nice size room...beds were clean and very comfortable...Everytime I come to LA I stay at this hotel. The price is decent and the area is pretty good...pretty much 10 to 15 mins away from everything...Service is awesome...valet service was especially nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family