“A big WOW !”

Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard
Ranked #44 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Close to the airport.
Fast and free shuttle, easy check in/out.
Beautiful room décor, spacious and clean...
Fridge & coffee & microwave
WiFi & HDTv
Comfortable bed, nice furniture.

Great stay !
Absolutely nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 15, 2011

I am Platinum Marriott Member. Stayed one night on business trip to catch early flight. Hotel is very close to airport. Shuttle is only for Marriott and Courtyard so wasnt to crowded in the morning but I'm sure that varies. Lobby looks to be newly renovated as do the rooms. Nice large rooms very clean and updated. HD TVs with typical selection of channels. Nice workspace. Bath rooms are a bit small as the sink is outside in the living area. Beds were VERY comfortable with quality linens. Eat dinner in the deli downstairs. Food was actually much better than I expected. Limited slection but pretty much something for everyone and prices not to bad. Not sure what I recieved as a Platinum member if anything but I would definetly stay here again as long as price is right! All the staff I spoke with were friendly and helpful. Dont remember if AC was central or wall unit as I never turned it on but slept great.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2011

My wife and I used Marriott points to book two nights here while visiting friends in L.A., so I'm not entirely sure what the price/value would have been otherwise. But in any case the hotel lived up to typical Marriott standards. Our room was surprisingly quiet considering that the hotel is closer to LAX than any other hotel - we never noticed the plane traffic, which was not true at some other hotels we've stayed in near LAX. Service was good. It would be better if the airport shuttle departed at specified times instead of "every 20 minutes" - we just missed a departure and had to wait the full 20 minutes, then do the full circle around LAX to United gates, so we were uncomfortably close making our flight. Location is excellent for those who want the shortest possible shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We booked this hotel in preferance to many others because after contacting each hotel w considered they offered the check in we requested with no extra charges. The shuttle arrived as per the timetable so we waited less than 10minutes from when we exited the arrivals area at LAX and arrived at the hotel around 7am. The front desk staff were very welcoming and had us in our room immediately for no 1/2 day extra fee which the other hotels wanted. The room for 4 of us was spacious and very clean with everything we required. Our requests for travel info into the surrounding areas was met with courtesy and efficiency. There is a coin laundry and snack bar [with more options for dinner] on site. After a long flight shared with a school basketball team we were ready for a good sleep. We all went to sleep by 5pm and found no disturbing noise until the wake up call.The early wake up call was prompt and the shuttle waiting when we came downstairs at 5.30am. The mix up with the bill was resolved promptly via email as we paid in cash but an automatic charge was made against our credit card as well. This hotel is a great LAX hotel we will use it again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank deborahbC3444RB
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I stayed here for 2 days on a business trip & this is nice hotel near the airport. The rooms were really spacious and great views of the busy LAX airport. We also used the business conference rooms during the stay and those were really set for business meetings.

There are only limited choices for breakfast and the staff are really nice. There is only valet parking..so, you should plan about $16 per night :-)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2011

It was surprisingly close to the airport with a free shuttle every 15 mins. Extremely helpful front desk, and super friendly.

I had actually booked with another courtyard also with a free shuttle from the airport. I hopped onto the Shuttle that said "courtyard" not knowing there were 2 by the airport. When I arrived I noticed it was the wrong one. Dragging one large luggage and 2 carryons I really wasnt in the mood to go back to the airport or pay for a taxi. I had told the front desk agent what had happened and she was super helpful and polite. She helped me switch the check in from the other one to this one to save me from moving back and forth considering i was only staying 1 night. That was extremely helpful of her, and I am still grateful.

When I was looking for some food, I noticed the bistro was closed. However there is a subway next door, so i did not have a problem finding food.

The room and the washroom was very clean and much bigger than I expected. Everything was comfortable and I was able to rest and relax after my flight.

Great stay. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Candizz
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We stay at this hotel every time we're at LAX. The hotel is newly refurbished. The new Bistro is the perfect addition! It used to be that you had to eat before you got there or be satisfied with the "snack bar". The bistro is serving hot food till either 10 or 11 at night.
Staff is always friendly.
Rooms are large and will accommodate numerous pieces of luggage and still allow a person to move freely around the room.
Valet only if you drive in. Double check, but I believe they also offer a park while you fly deal.
On the shuttle bus line to LAX. Shuttle every 15 minutes. They are the last hotel on the shuttle line, while the bus is off the airport, and therefore when you board the bus here, you go straight to the airport terminals.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo