“Nice hotel near airport”

Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard
Ranked #40 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice hotel near airport”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I stayed here for 2 days on a business trip & this is nice hotel near the airport. The rooms were really spacious and great views of the busy LAX airport. We also used the business conference rooms during the stay and those were really set for business meetings.

There are only limited choices for breakfast and the staff are really nice. There is only valet parking..so, you should plan about $16 per night :-)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 5, 2011

It was surprisingly close to the airport with a free shuttle every 15 mins. Extremely helpful front desk, and super friendly.

I had actually booked with another courtyard also with a free shuttle from the airport. I hopped onto the Shuttle that said "courtyard" not knowing there were 2 by the airport. When I arrived I noticed it was the wrong one. Dragging one large luggage and 2 carryons I really wasnt in the mood to go back to the airport or pay for a taxi. I had told the front desk agent what had happened and she was super helpful and polite. She helped me switch the check in from the other one to this one to save me from moving back and forth considering i was only staying 1 night. That was extremely helpful of her, and I am still grateful.

When I was looking for some food, I noticed the bistro was closed. However there is a subway next door, so i did not have a problem finding food.

The room and the washroom was very clean and much bigger than I expected. Everything was comfortable and I was able to rest and relax after my flight.

Great stay. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Candizz
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We stay at this hotel every time we're at LAX. The hotel is newly refurbished. The new Bistro is the perfect addition! It used to be that you had to eat before you got there or be satisfied with the "snack bar". The bistro is serving hot food till either 10 or 11 at night.
Staff is always friendly.
Rooms are large and will accommodate numerous pieces of luggage and still allow a person to move freely around the room.
Valet only if you drive in. Double check, but I believe they also offer a park while you fly deal.
On the shuttle bus line to LAX. Shuttle every 15 minutes. They are the last hotel on the shuttle line, while the bus is off the airport, and therefore when you board the bus here, you go straight to the airport terminals.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Chose this hotel because I was returning a rental car next door and leaving from LAX the next morning. Also I am an Elite Marriott member but quite frankly got no particular recognition for that. The lobby is very attractive but the rather limited snack bar lead us to go out to eat in the evening and to go next door to the restaurant at the Radisson for breakfast the next day. The room was excellent - one of the largest chain hotel rooms I've seen and beautifully appointed.
The shuttle to the airport was very efficient.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
6 Thank MHSG
Pasadena, California
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Spent the night here before leaving early next morning on a vacation trip. Service was excellent and shuttle service was timely. Ate dinner and breakfast at small fast food counter in hotel lobby. Food was fairly good and reasonably priced. Room was very clean and there was little if any airport noise. Only complaint is the bathroom was split with sink in main room. Dislike this set up.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
New York
Reviewed October 31, 2011

the shuttle bus is a long wait.... the room was very nice and clean it was huge ..
the shuttlbus never came. I hop into a taxi and the hotel reimburse my money.

Room Tip: very very clean
Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank hopelove
naomimc
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I recently attended a weekend seminar at this hotel. The biggest complaint I have is that at no time was I able to verify that my seminar was being held at that particular hotel. I even missed out on a non-refundable rate because the agent was uncomfortable booking me at a hotel where my seminar wasn't listed. I made no less than 6 phone calls to front desk personnel at the very hotel and even the Marriott down the street. I tried repeatedly to verify the location of the seminar with the hosts who were befuddled by the hotel's lack of information. I finally decided to give it a shot since I already had my airline reservation booked and paid for. Upon arrival the front desk clerk just laughed it off saying they should have checked the book. It added a lot of unnecessary stress and even cost to my visit.

Room Tip: I chose the one king bed room/suite and it was very large and comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo