“the best way to see cuba!”
Review of Coast To Costa

Coast To Costa
Ranked #99 of 632 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 16, 2017

I am generally not a tour group person, but loved my tour with Andrew and his team. Their respectful, engaged approach to working with local businesses and guides was outstanding. We saw the classic sights and also off the beaten path gems. Highly recommend!

All reviews
"tours"
in 4 reviews
"sights"

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Andrew and his team on the ground in Cuba did a fantastic job of taking us around Havana, Trinidad, and Viñales. They knew many great local spots around each town and had local guides to show us around. It was so great to always have someone around to ask questions about Cuba, to exchange money if needed, and also to recommend the best music to salsa to!

My favorite parts of the trip were randomly wandering around Havana and the horseback ride through the tobacco fields of Viñales.

If you want a smooth visit to Cuba with some great people, definitely check out Coast to Costa!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

What an amazing 7 day adventure Andrew and his crew had in store for us!
We toured old and new Havana, spent beach time in the Bay of Pigs, walked the cobbled stoned streets of Trinidad and rode horseback across Vinales to visit tobacco farms, coffee farms and ending in a farm style feast on a veranda overlooking the valley.

Traveling with Coast To Costa made Cuba come alive for me! I dreamed for years of visiting this mysterious country but never thought I would get the chance.

Andrew and his tour guides provided a wealth of knowledge on the people, and lifestyle plus gave us great insight into how their history has shaped the modern day. I want to return for the next trip- Cuba2.0!

I cannot recommend this tour enough. Thank you Andrew, James and of course Jorge for providing the trip of a lifetime.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I went on a recent Cuba tour with Andrew Tyree/owner and our small group. I am SO not a group tour person but this was really an outstanding experience. We did so much, but had the option to do our own thing if we wanted. Andrew took care of everything, knows his stuff, has connections - I cannot say enough good about him and his company and I'm so glad I chose them. Oh - Cuba was amazing, too, but this is a review for his company!

2  Thank KMCBlood
See more reviews
Reviewed May 24, 2017

This is the group tour for people who "don't go on tours." Do you want to feel like you are living like a local in Cuba?! But don't want to put the time and energy into planning this trip. Well Let the Coast to Costa boys handle that for you! Brandon and Andrew were fantastic! They took care of every need that I had. Even after to group headed back home I stayed on and did a few extra days solo. The guys made sure that I had my room arranged and a driver. Phew! Sure took a lot of the worrying out of the game. And to boot everyone in the group was a 30 something year old career professional with like minded travel goals. I made some solid friends from all over the world bc of this trip! RUN DON"T WALK BOOK THIS TRIP! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!!

Thanks guys for such an amazing time!!!

1  Thank Gabby G