“Got charged twice”

Add it.
4100 BAR
Ranked #200 of 345 Nightlife in Los Angeles
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Bar was fine but I used my card to start a tab. Then left cash to pay. Later found out they’d charged my card despite me clearly paying. My bank won’t give me the money back as I didn’t get a receipt (bcos I paid cash) so now I’m £20 down as I’m from the U.K. and got charged currency fees and can’t go back. Just lack of concentration that’s cost me

Reviewed December 22, 2014

I've lived in Silver Lake my whole life, but I don't usually go to the bars nearby. Upon my first experience here it's a nice bar to hang out and get a drink. I walked in and the first thing I see to my left is the bathroom. Hahha I thought that was a little odd. The bar is in the middle and is huge. The seating area is around the bar and along the wall. Drinks aren't too pricey here. There's a small parking lot in the vicinity. If you're lucky.

Reviewed September 14, 2014 via mobile

Cool bar, usual dark and red lighting. Excellent friendly service. Not as polished a cocktail menu as you'd suspect but the juke box and staff enthusiasm more than make up for it. Great crowd- great times. Visit it soon.