“a must-do”

and up
Grand Tour of Los Angeles Tour & Madame Tussauds Hollywood Combo
Ranked #55 of 239 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Be a contestant on the longest running and most beloved game show of all time. The Price is Right is an unforgettable experience. The studio is unchanged from its original decor and is a must-see for anyone who has watched this classic television show. Tickets are free.
Vineland, New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“a must-do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

OK, so we are biased because we won tickets to see the Craig Ferguson show which allowed us to park in the guest lot, so we did get VIP treatment. BUT I highly recommend that EVERYbody visit CBS as it will be a memorable experience being in a TV audience. The production people and interns treat everybody well, and the Grove is right next door!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Paul C

South Wales, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I went to a taping of this show and had a phenomenal time! Get your tickets online before your trip and go have a good time at the Farmer's Market or The Grove before the show. Also, never "oooh" Craig Ferguson ;) Just a tip! Fabulous time, can't wait to do it again and see his new studio!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Elizabeth L
London, United Kingdom
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Very entertaining - Friend Me at CBS Studio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Saw a recording of Friend Me at CBS Studios. It was very entertaining. Great show and actors, and great comedian pre-show too. Ron Pearson is great but perhaps a bit too inquisitive.

The recording was rather long. Arrived as requested by 4pm, entered the studio at 5pm, and didn't leave until midnight! I'm not sure how many series they recorded in that one night but it was very entertaining. I'm sure it will be a great hit when it is released. Luckily, they served sandwiches and water in the middle, but was a bit tired at the end. Lots of free gifts throughout the show to keep us laughing, but only the favourites of Ronnie got the prizes.

Rather cold in the studio. I think they turn on the air conditioning to maximum before the show and then turn it off so bring a jacket along.

Well worth it though. Interesting to see how they record these comedies, and all for free.

Visited November 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Price Is Right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Quite an experience. Seeing a TV show actually being made is a lot of fun. When you attend the taping of this particular show, everyone in the audience has a quickie interview. That is how they choose contestants. Sometimes you also get to attend a focus group on a perspective new show (we did). A good full day.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Donna R
Novi, Michigan
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great, but I am Biased”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I absolutely love it here at the CBS studios because I am in Love with the Price is Right. I was a contestant back in 2007 with Bob Barker and I was lucky and won some great prizes, like a car, but sadly I didn't make it to the showcase (but that cool).

Everyone is interviewed for the show, so prepare to be there for awhile. Also, bring a pen and paper to write down everyone's information of the people you meet in line. They are usually just as excited as you to see the show and are great to be around. Price is Right fans are the BEST.
The interviewer I had both times ( I went back recently on Aug 20th for a past contestant taping )is such a great guy. He is funny and kind. He doesn't just judge people on if they act crazy enough for the show. The interviewers are such swell and pick people that genuinly want to be there and love the show/Drew. ***** DISCLAIMER******* This is just what I think how they pick people.

You wait in line for about 4 hours. You can order hamburgers ( which was added after my first time there) so that is good if you didn't bring food. There is also a gift shop, but I also suggest you shop there before the show because it might be closed after. After the first time I went we learned this the hard way when someone yelled at us for walking to the gift store after the taping. Maybe they yelled because they were having a bad day, so we try not to judge the studios on this incident. You can get your picture taken infront of a green screen, but it cost $20.

The pages have always been pretty nice, but seem like they don't want to be working ( maybe it's hot or I am just to much of a die-hard fan??).

Bob was amazing the first time I went and Drew was amazing the second time. Even though I didn't get called down the second time, I had a blast. Drew is kind, funny, and sincere.

GO TO A TAPING. If you only want to go to win stuff, this may not be the show for you especially if you don't ever watch it. This may be because all the time you wait in line may seem like a chore if you don't get called down.

To all you Price is Right/ CBS employees- I think you all are just swell. Thanks for everything.

Visited August 2012