“Not amazing but very solid”
Review of Republique

Republique
Reserve with OpenTable
Republique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I feel like very good LA food is all kind of on the same level; this is particularly true of this part of La Brea. There are few places that truly stand out. Republique has pretty tasty food, but nothing special. The interior is pretty cool with the multiple rooms, which include the high ceiling atrium-like room with the communal table. The service was also good.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

As we were leaving LA on our last trip, we had lunch at Republique. Everything was amazing, from the pastries to the jambon sandwich to the mushroom and egg toast. The dinner menu looked great as well, so we will try that sometime soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This restaurant in La Brea is fantastic. The design of the restaurant, located in the former and iconic Campanile space. The venue was filled with great energy, busy and what I call "happy-loud".

Looking at everyone's faces you can tell they were just having a fantastic time. The service is gracious, prompt and attentive. The food is top notch and the restaurant itself just beautiful.

Great for any occasion, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank romazzino
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Food and atmosphere was amazing. Having moved recently from NYC, I often compare a lot of lounges and restaurants to my former home. The space is huge and the high ceilings with the skylight remind me of Europe!!

Republique respectfully measures up! The food and service is superior.

The bar is well situated and lively.

Valet parking next door is $8.

I will be back.

For more information and reviews....

Follow us on twitter and instagram
@ask_tiff

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was so happy to hear that they salvaged the old Campanile building, but the noise level was still unbearable. We were lucky enough to sit towards the back of the restaurant, but it was still uncomfortably loud. The food was excellent, and Walter certainly is creating some wonderful buzz, but I think it needs more time. I would like to go back in a few months again, after the flurry has died down.