“Terrible........!! Terrible....!! Terrible.......!!!”

San Jose, California
“Terrible........!! Terrible....!! Terrible.......!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Hi All,
I made an online Reservation through Hotels.com for day stay in Hollywood Inn Express North and i got the confirmation through hotels.com. when i showed my confirmation in Help desk in Hollywood Express Inn North, they informed me no rooms available and all sold out. When i inquired, they informed all rooms sold out and manager of Hollywood Express Inn North was Terrible and RUDE. Even after confirming the reservation he desperately told us to get out from their hotel.

Is this the Way they treat their customer.......!!
VERY RUDE AND TERRIBLE SERVICE.......!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank IRS2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Czech first
San Diego
Reviewed June 22, 2010

THIS IS THE WORST MOTEL I HAVE EVER SEEN!! Please do yourself a favor and do NOT stay at this location!!!! This motel is horribly discusting!! The rooms are fithy dirty, definately not suitable for children or anyone for that matter! Clearly there was a water leak that had been leaking for years I'm sure, which you could clearly see they simply just tried to paint the stain, however there was mold growing all along the wall and door frame!! The carpets, bathroom, and bedding were absolutly discusting!!! We asked for extra clean sheets to line the room with and they hastled us about getting more sheets. The walls are paper thin, we heard everything from the people next to us talking, doors slamming, people upstairs and the water running all morning from people showering. The only reason that we decided to actually stay here was becuase we arrived at 1130 PM and we were too exhausted to search for another option. Absolutly horrible!! Again, do yourself a favor and book at a Motel 6 for the same price!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Blueyedgirl_1982

Travelers are raving about these Los Angeles hotels

Jefferson, Iowa
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I made my reservation, then read the reviews and was a little nervous. But the shower was hot, the sheets were clean, there was a modern lock on the door, the pool was clean, I loved Thaitown, and we were so close to the Hollywood Bowl (Sting concert!) and the tourist sites. Stayed two nights with my kids. My wife would have called it 'shabby', but she didn't come! 'Breakfast' was donuts and orange drink; we ate out.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank jimfromiowa
San Francisco
Reviewed June 8, 2010

If you want HOT WATER stay somewhere else. We stayed here for 4 nights and I only had 1 hot shower. After many complains and even walking into the office in my towel, nothing changed. We were very very happy to move on.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank ksoderlu
Buffalo
Reviewed May 25, 2010

This is the WORST place I have ever stayed in and my husband and I travel a fair bit. The rug had more stains on it then there were clean areas, the bed also had marks on it, as did the pillows and towels (It is called BLEACH, use it). It took everything in me to lay on that bed and sleep. I don't think I moved the whole night. Please take my advice and stay anywhere else.

On a positive note though, the front desk clerk was polite and friendly. That is definitely not enough to overlook the conditions of the room, though.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TrishaMarie81
wicked2583
Reviewed April 6, 2010

This is a HORRIBLE HOTEL, dirty and scary. Me and my wife thought it couldn't be so bad and IT IS. PLEASE PEOPLE READ THE REVIEWS THIS IS A NO NO NO NO PLACE TO STAY. We regret our decision and we will be willing to pay $150 or $200 per night at another hotel. D O N O T S T A Y H E R E!!!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank wicked2583
lancaster
Reviewed February 10, 2010

I stayed here because I was going to the Price Is Right (CBS STUDIOS). I was told that this hotel is 5miles away. I booked this reservation online and I called the Hotel to ask about a early check in and I was told that would not be a problem. I get to the hotel and the staff was EXTREMELY RUDE and told me that I could not get my room until 2 pm. I arrived at the hotel at 10:30 am. I am furious! Then I waited in the lobby which had nowhere to sit. I found a lawn chair outside and brought that into the lobby and the housekeeping woman demanded that I get out of the chair and put it back outside. I yelled at her to get out of my face. She was crazy as mollasses because it was raining outside. 12 noon when they decided that they had a room available for me I was able to check in. I get to my room opened the door and was hit with a stinge of DEATH. I go to turn the heat on...Guess What? That did not work and then I seen a small rodent dart across the floor! I could not run back down to the lobby fast enough. I get there demanded that the man who checked me in come back to the room with me and see what I had experienced. He get's to my room and fumbles with the heater not caring that I had told him about the rodent. He said...The heater does not work so I will just put you in another room. I demanded my money back and would pay more elsewhere for health and safety issues. He refused to refund me but claimed to upgrade my room! WHATEVER!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo