All reviews greek theatre subway station lyft maids boulevard
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2010

THIS IS THE WORST MOTEL I HAVE EVER SEEN!! Please do yourself a favor and do NOT stay at this location!!!! This motel is horribly discusting!! The rooms are fithy dirty, definately not suitable for children or anyone for that matter! Clearly there was a water leak that had been leaking for years I'm sure, which you could clearly see they simply just tried to paint the stain, however there was mold growing all along the wall and door frame!! The carpets, bathroom, and bedding were absolutly discusting!!! We asked for extra clean sheets to line the room with and they hastled us about getting more sheets. The walls are paper thin, we heard everything from the people next to us talking, doors slamming, people upstairs and the water running all morning from people showering. The only reason that we decided to actually stay here was becuase we arrived at 1130 PM and we were too exhausted to search for another option. Absolutly horrible!! Again, do yourself a favor and book at a Motel 6 for the same price!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Blueyedgirl_1982
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I made my reservation, then read the reviews and was a little nervous. But the shower was hot, the sheets were clean, there was a modern lock on the door, the pool was clean, I loved Thaitown, and we were so close to the Hollywood Bowl (Sting concert!) and the tourist sites. Stayed two nights with my kids. My wife would have called it 'shabby', but she didn't come! 'Breakfast' was donuts and orange drink; we ate out.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jimfromiowa
Reviewed June 8, 2010

If you want HOT WATER stay somewhere else. We stayed here for 4 nights and I only had 1 hot shower. After many complains and even walking into the office in my towel, nothing changed. We were very very happy to move on.

3  Thank ksoderlu
Reviewed May 25, 2010

This is the WORST place I have ever stayed in and my husband and I travel a fair bit. The rug had more stains on it then there were clean areas, the bed also had marks on it, as did the pillows and towels (It is called BLEACH, use it). It took everything in me to lay on that bed and sleep. I don't think I moved the whole night. Please take my advice and stay anywhere else.

On a positive note though, the front desk clerk was polite and friendly. That is definitely not enough to overlook the conditions of the room, though.

Date of stay: May 2010
1  Thank TrishaMarie81
Reviewed April 6, 2010

This is a HORRIBLE HOTEL, dirty and scary. Me and my wife thought it couldn't be so bad and IT IS. PLEASE PEOPLE READ THE REVIEWS THIS IS A NO NO NO NO PLACE TO STAY. We regret our decision and we will be willing to pay $150 or $200 per night at another hotel. D O N O T S T A Y H E R E!!!!!

Date of stay: April 2010