“Good Hotel to Stay Nearer to LA”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills
Ranked #160 of 353 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I am from South India.Me and my wife stayed at americas best value inn ,granada hills,los angeles for 4 nights. We were very impressed with the hotel and service..The rooms are bigger and very clean.The room was perfectly adequate with a nice shower/toilet room ,with lockable door. Special thanks to Sanjay who was at reception.He helped us in getting Universal studios discounted tickets and guided to other places.This hotel is worth for money. I booked from Hotel club and i got it for just $45 per night. I strongly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting LA.

Thanks
Srini

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills

Reviewed October 26, 2011

me and my friend stayed at americas best value inn ,granada hills,los angeles. for 5 nights. We were very impressed about their staff service and efficiency. All staff have been very helpful and friendly.The room was perfectly adequate with a nice shower/toilet room ,with lockable door.I was surprised by the facilities provided like oven,refrigerator television and wi-fi. Ambiance was very good,impressed by instant service. we had nice time at los angeles,stay at dis motel made ourselves very cheerful.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We were very satisfied with the service. The establishment was very accommodating to our needs. We were pleasantly suprised by the size of the rooms-they were not small claustrophobice sze rooms like so many hotels we have stayed in for the same prize. Excellent location, just 1 block from I-5 . We have stayed at differemt America's Best Value in California and we've never been disappointed. We always look for these first before we decide on lodging whenever we travel. We always get a great deal for the money. Of course look for their promotionals to get the best price and book early if possible to get the ideal rooms.

Room Tip: We did experience early contruction noise in the morning due to construction of some condominums acr...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2011

I take many business trips all across the country each year. On this trip, my husband accompanied me . He and I are both sticklers for a clean and spacious room. When we arrived, the staff was gracious and polite, clear and concise and we were in our room within moments. Upon entering the room, much to our surprise, the size of the room was quite large with extremely high ceilings which gave the room an even larger feel. There was a desk and couch to relax in, for my business needs, Wifi and all the amenities that one would need for an extended business trip. The bed was very comfortable and the room was one of the cleanest I have ever been in. The housekeeping staff was readily available in the morning with fresh towels and happy smiles. A lovely array of danishes, muffins, juice and coffe awaited us downstairs in the lobby each morning. This room was A+ in my book. Lastly, what impressed me most was the friendly faces of the staff. Everyone was there to meet my needs... it seemed their motto was "customer first."
-January L'Angelle

Room Tip: Be specific about the type of room you want.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank januaryLAngelle
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Always clean rooms excellent customer service they remember me. the only place I stay when I come to town. Always quiet and comfortable

• Stayed: February 2011
2  Thank Anjanetteastoria
Reviewed January 28, 2011

I have been traveling to Granada Hills on business for several weeks and have stayed at everything from the local cheap motel to a four star. Of the places I've stayed I found the simple amenities (Microwave and Fridge) to be the best thing in travel. They also offer Tea and coffee (the good stuff, not some cheap generic) which is nice before bed and in the morning and someone is making homemade muffins and hit it dead on.. Banana Blueberry... from someone that hates nuts and loves banana muffins it was a pleasent surprise. The rooms are clean, have a couch, desk, the usuals, and the beds were in good shape (didn't feel the springs poking through.. won't mention the name of the hotel where that was a standard feature) and the internet was very realiable and free of charge (recommend the wired connection. I will be using this hotel as my regular place. The price is only a few more dollars then some cheap motel, but to know your car is being watched and the neighborhood is good, plus two decent gas stations stores accrossed the street. This place is well worth it. I'd actually pay more because of peice of mind.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Dodgeamor
Reviewed November 30, 2010

The rooms are large and reasonably price. The rates are much cheaper than the Holiday Inn that is just a couple of miles away. The staff is always friendly. I highly recommend, especially for those on a business expense budget.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business