“THE BEST”
Review of ArcLight Cinemas

ArcLight Cinemas
Ranked #7 of 163 Fun & Games in Los Angeles
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is the BEST way to see a movie. They care about the quality of the pictures and is a much nicer setting to enjoy a movie. Every staff is friendly and helpful too.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great cinema at the Dome - good screen seats and amenities. Paticularly enjoyed the revival of Cinerama

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Well, I just don't get the concept. Overpriced food and drink while you're watching an overpriced movie is annoying. I don't care how fancy they make the movie experience. This is just obnoxiuos during a bad economic time!

1  Thank BHKitty
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The Cinerama, reserved seating, clean, Hollywood, perfect for dates. You can make a night around seeing a movie.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The ArchLight has a great little book and gift shop I like spending time in before I see my movie. I usually buy my snacks and drink and hang out for an hour or so before my movie begins. Im not gonna lie, not only are there interesting books and chachkies here but this little place attracts a lot of interesting and handsome single men. Im just sayin'