“I like the picture menu!”
Review of Nak Won House

Nak Won House
Ranked #5,393 of 10,091 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Korean
Silicon Valley, CA
“I like the picture menu!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Went to S. Cal last week and my wife wanted to go to Korea Town for Korean food. Right in the heart, Vermont Ave & Olympic Blvd is a strip mall with Nak Won. I have no idea what the name means and that's the point! I have no idea how to read Korean but the picture menu and a little help from the waitresses (they all speak English!) we ordered 4 dishes for the four of us. Superb! I had forgotten about it but they brought out a bunch of appetizer dishes: vegetarian kim chee and other assorted (I'm guessing this is standard in Korean restaurants as we've had similar before) vegetables. Free refills I might add. We had pan fried mackeral,Rice & assorted mixture in Stone Pot, kim chee pancake, and one other. All were quite the taste sensation. Quite tickling to the palate. I like to try different foods altho I stay away from exotic things like pigs blood, octopus, and jellyfish and I loved this restaurant. And the prices were not bad either. Try it, you'll like it!

• Visited December 2012

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is the best non BBQ...”
Reviewed January 10, 2008

This is the best non BBQ korean place I will go back to again and again. I love their all you can drink barley tea. Service is very good. Food superb

“just as bad as hodori”
Reviewed December 30, 2007

just as bad as hodori

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great super late, if you're in the mood for Korean and not Soon Tofu”
Reviewed December 23, 2007