“Old school since 1972”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed December 21, 2015

Old school restaurant since 1972. Make sure to do a Yelp check in to get a free drink. We ordered a mushroom and onion pizza, spaghetti with garlic bread, and a side salad all came out to $26 total with tax. The salad comes with a packet of dressing, the spaghetti looked good but lacked flavor. The pizza was okay, they use canned mushrooms not fresh mushrooms, it was okay but I've had way better pizza elsewhere. The food gets two stars but I'll hand them another star for being around for decades.

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed December 30, 2014 via mobile

We were on the Hi Way 5 going South, when we found this restaurant on Trip Advisor. The food is good, staff very friendly and helpful.

I had ravioli with meat sauce and it was yummy. My 6 year grandson loved his pizza.

I would come again if I was in the area.

This is a family restaurant