“GOOD NO MORE”

Neighborhood: Hollywood
Neighborhood: Hollywood
“GOOD NO MORE”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I used to love this place. I used to order about 3x a month a couple years back. So in May 2012 I decided to order the rib dinner with 2 sides and a roll. NEARLY 15 BUCKS!!!! Not 9 bucks anymore. Ok the recession, but to my dismay the food was less than average and not a good value. No wonder I was the only customer in there at lunch time. Used to get 3 ribs, now down to 2. Used to bbq the ribs right on the premises, dosen't seem like it now. The mac salad is different. Way to much mayo and less onions and seasoning. And the little roll -- a few days past fresh! Sorry Hustons, it'll probably be a couple more years before I return to ur restaurant, if ur still there. Good luck

1 Thank SpaChiq

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed February 9, 2011

this is kinda a hole in the wall. it is very very clean and some of the best homeade chili I have ever had. The BBQ Rib was plentiful, economical, and delicious. Average premade potato salad. Not so good cole slaw but hey! I am from the south! they should have hot dogs with chili like that! Delicious!

• Visited February 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good sandwiches, but stay away from the plates. The prices aren't worth it. I ordered the BBQ chicken lunch plate...”
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Good sandwiches, but stay away from the plates. The prices aren't worth it. I ordered the BBQ chicken lunch plate. Here's what it came with: half chicken (that looked grilled plainly) with BBQ sauce poured over it, a bowl of overly sweet beans, a bowl of cole slaw that might have apple in it, and a toasted hot dog bun. Plus a soda, my bill came to $11. I don't even smell the BBQ pit, let alone see one. Stick to the beef sandwich with a glass of water, yet even then, one find a better deal elsewhere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Chicken and fries, chicken and fries. Give me the breast and skip them thighs. They provide a catsup bottle with your...”
Reviewed December 19, 2007

Chicken and fries, chicken and fries.
Give me the breast and skip them thighs.
They provide a catsup bottle with your order
That quells my catsup squirted on each fry disorder

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite place for BBQ beef-the staff is so nice”
Reviewed December 15, 2007

My favorite place for BBQ beef-the staff is so nice