“Great eats at a great price!”
Review of Flaming Patty's

Ranked #5,430 of 9,981 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Neighborhood: Hollywood
“Great eats at a great price!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate breakfast here every day we were in LA. Almost every breakfast was under $7 with the exception of the omelettes. My coffee cup stayed topped off and the portions were quite generous! I wish we had a Flaming Pattys back home!

Los Angeles, California
“Always Looking Forward To Eat There”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I love taking friends & family there because the waitresses are always friendly & attentive to each clients needs. Each person I have recommend it there has left happy. Over 7 yrs. of good service and looking forward to my 4 to 5 visits a week for years to come. Thanks Everyone For Treating each client like family. Martha & Gabriel House Cleaning

• Visited July 2012
Los Angeles
“The worst Customer service”
Reviewed August 16, 2008

Their food is so so, but their customer service is horrable. they do not know how talk with customers. I Would never go there again.

Los Angeles
“Fine burgers (vegetarian) in Hollywood”
Reviewed April 17, 2007

This place is so good I'm suprised that no one else has commented yet. Now, I only get their Garden Burger (w/ fries), but theirs is one of the best that I've had. Nice staff and service and delicious food. Plus they take credit cards and have a good amount of seating. Check it out!