“Relaxed restaurant in West Hollywood”
Review of French Quarter Restaurant - CLOSED

French Quarter Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The restaurant is like a courtyard in New Orleans. Lots of space, but lately a bit too much space, since it has been far from full the last times I have visited. The food is American, a bit on the heavy side. This time it was Friday and I had the clam chowder, which is very good. Also had hot chicken wings, that were too hot. It tasted only hot, nothing else. A shame, since the chicken wings had lots of meat on them. The French Quarter is a very convenient place to have lunch or dinner, with its own relatively large parking, in an area where parking otherwise is close to impossible to find.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Beverly Hills and West Hollywood and we was very hungry we found this restaurant and we decide to stop for lunch.
The food was very good and tasty also our server Daniel was very profetional.
If you are in West Hollywood do not miss this restaurant

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was our first stop when arriving in Los Angeles and it turned out to be a good choice. We sampled some of the entrees for a late lunch which were simple but flavoursome. Drinks were cheap and the mojito's my wife had were delicious. The service was very friendly and attentive. A basic restaurant but they do it well

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I went there for a late dinner and the menu is very nice and extensive, and if you want something a little different they're happy to accommodate. They had a cheddar cheese hamburger listed and I asked if they could do a blue cheese one, and no problem. We were there about 10:00 pm and it wasn't crowed. There's a small parking lot and indoor and outdoor seating. This is the second time I've been there and the food and service were excellent.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

First time visit and was very impressed. Good service and food - but be prepared to wait for your food. the food was wonderful and hot and prepared to a tee... but it seems they are not an assembly line restaurant - the food rolled out slowing. Our group went for a late lunch - but I found they served breakfast all day - so I had a wonderful mixed meat omelet... it came with taost and hash browns - but they substituted in fresh fruit for me at no extra cost. The omelet was fluffy and large and was quite satisfying. We all shared some desserts - and although I am not a bread pudding fan - their's was delicious! I will definitely return my next vist to West Hollywood!