“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Excellent food in a nice, peaceful setting. Best spicy eggplant I've ever had. Friends had vegetable soup, orange duck, and one of the red curries. Everyone loved their dishes. Service was great.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I was in LA traveling for work and wanted to adventure outside of the populated and over priced food areas. I came across Pimai which is located about 8 miles or so from the Hollywood sign near the strip. I was really happy to see a place where I did not have to pay for parking too.
I found the restaurant to have a nice atmosphere and the service was good. It was a later in the evening when I arrived, so I probably missed the rush. Though there were about 6 tables still dining. The menu had a broad selection of items to choose from and expanded on some of the general Thai items. I had the Panang Curry with chicken and brown rice. It was very good and the serving size was enough for two people.
I hope to visit again when I am out in LA.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

Service was slow, our dishes were mixed up. Food was good but nothing special. We doubt it whether we ever come back here again.

1  Thank Maar09
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 23, 2010

Love my curry chicken.. Always delivered on time!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 21, 2009

It's more of a Thai fusion food but nevertheless pretty damn good. Eggplant is amazing. Nice interiors, cool waitress...