“Best Indian food you'll find anywhere.”

Anarkali Indian Restaurant
Ranked #6,017 of 10,036 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: La Brea
“Best Indian food you'll find anywhere.”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We went here many times when I lived in LA. When I go back to visit, I make it a point to go back. I've eaten Indian food everywhere and still haven't found anywhere better! Their naan bread is still the best I've had...prepared the traditional way. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2010

• Arabic first
Los Angeles, California
“Favorite Indian restaurant in LA”
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I've been going to Anarkali on a fairly regular basis since first discovering it 10+ years ago. This is my absolute favorite spot for Indian food in LA. Best chicken tikka. I highly recommend the chicken tikka appetizer as a start to any meal here. .

• Visited February 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Enjoy a spicy chicken tikka masala in your private booth.”
Reviewed November 10, 2009

Enjoy a spicy chicken tikka masala in your private booth.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New York
“BEST INDIAN RESTAURANT IN TOWN”
Reviewed May 30, 2008

I travel a lot and I have to say that everytime I come to Los Angeles, I have to eat at Anarkali, because they have the best Chicken Tikka Masala and the garlic nan bread. I know Indian food very well and compare to other Indian restaurants that I have eaten at different cities, I have to say that Anarkali by far is the best. Its a rare to find a restaurant that has great food and also great service. I recommend to anyone who loves Indian food to visit Anarkali, when they come to Los Angeles. Don't miss out on eating excellent Indian food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“There's better Indian food nearby.”
Reviewed May 10, 2008

There's better Indian food nearby.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook