“Did not enjoy much...”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Westside
Neighborhood: Westside
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was told by a foodie friend to try HK and so I obeyed.
First the price was more than my usual Chinese place and the space was small and I was uncomfortable from the get go upon entering. So I ordered to go.

Asparagus Chicken, was not memorable and paled in comparison to my usual place. The portion size was small as well and it had no add ons such as egg rolls or did they forget?

I am not coming back.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

We have eaten here from time to time over years. I have to say that the quality of their food has gone downhill from the beginning. When they first opened (10 years ago?), I really enjoyed all their food. But now, it's more hit and miss; on our most recent visit, it was definitely a miss. Five of us came and I think the only good dish we agreed on was the fried tofu appetizer. Everything else was not up to par. All the food had very dark and sweet sauce, more Szechuan than what you would expect in Hong Kong. Prices have also gone up steadily over the years, to the point that it is now too much for what it is. I don't think we'll be coming back for quite a while.

Reviewed August 2, 2008

Decent Cantanese food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 2, 2008

Decent Cantonese-style Chinese food, but a little bit expensive. Don't expect good service there.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 22, 2008

Food is pretty good, but the service is poor. The waitress/hostess was rude in her service and treated my friends as if they were a bother.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook